775607643_Xqobq-L-1.jpg

775608161_jPtrg-L-1.jpg

775608067_GvVDH-L-1.jpg

775608010_rhRqz-L-1.jpg

775608027_EwPLV-L-1.jpg

775607960_uNu4p-L-1.jpg

775608224_Bznu6-L-1.jpg

775607600_hoW9U-L-1.jpg

Great stuff! In the first photo, I love the belt on the upper left.

Too bad it's all guys' stuff. Where are the photos of JB and Harry modeling it?

i'm lovin' the hats.

There are some good looking clothes in there. Those belts and hats were pretty neat.

Too bad it's all guys' stuff. Where are the photos of JB and Harry modeling it?

If you didn't post that, I would have thought it was a mix of men's and women's apparel. I guess they are marketing to all tastes of style.

Given his style - I can't understand why Ian Poulter Designs don't make women's golf clothes.

Given his style - I can't understand why Ian Poulter Designs don't make women's golf clothes.

it's in the pipeline. i watched an episode of playing with the pros with IJP and he said that in the next couple of years he would start launching a ladies line.

I love those caps, that orange argyle sweater is smooth too. Oh, the pants are great as well!! Good stuff indeed!

Some nice stuff, Second picture, purple top left and red on the bottom right. They would work with a good pair of slackes and THP buckle.

I wish I could dress like that man.

He has the perfect figure to pull that stuff off.

Pretty good looking line, though I'm not crazy about the pink plaid pants, they're a bit too out there for me.

Not digging the pants. Hats and belts are great. I like to wear pink from time to time but IJP's gotta lay off the pepto. Pricey, yes, hopefully I'll be able to support my neighbor from Lake Nona. (Not that people that live in that area need more support)

love it. i don't know a lot of people who could pull it off....a few...but not many.

turn that into stuff for me and i am ALL OVER IT. those lids are sweeeeet.

Plaid pants never looked so cool

The IJP folks came to the THP dinner tonight. Another group of really nice folks. I wish I had gotten to spend more time with them.

Anyway, they were giving me (good-natured) crap about wearing a JL belt (I normally don't like to wear branded apparel at the show, but this is the belt that matched the shoes I was wearing) and threatening to get me in an IJP belt. I wasn't about to argue with them. Some of those belts are hot!

Really fun folks.

The IJP folks came to the THP dinner tonight. Another group of really nice folks. I wish I had gotten to spend more time with them.

Anyway, they were giving me (good-natured) crap about wearing a JL belt (I normally don't like to wear branded apparel at the show, but this is the belt that matched the shoes I was wearing) and threatening to get me in an IJP belt. I wasn't about to argue with them. Some of those belts are hot!

Really fun folks.

Totally jealous! :drool:

Really fun folks.

I wouldn't argue either... They have some of the best buckles around!
You should have went back to your hotel room and put on a whole JL outfit and see if they threatened to dress you from head to toe...

Back