775730510_Y4npk-L.jpg

775730163_d3pXA-L.jpg

775729350_pLfPf-X2.jpg

775729029_sRGot-X2.jpg

775728652_TEAVU-L.jpg

775729605_ZRECF-X2.jpg

775729812_WEFPs-X2.jpg

775730896_VLL3r-L.jpg

Hmm.. based on the pictures I expected better from quagmire as far as the shirts.

I'd go for the green, white and grey shirt. My size would still hang on me with those colors, but very nice. Yellow with white stripes alright in next to last pic, even though I don't generally like yellow.

Surely that's not all?

I do dig the womens shirt with the piping, kind of a 60's feel to it, they should do one in men's, and forget the bad splash graphic thing they got going on there. (the 80's were bad enough the first time around)

I really like the hats, and that copper belt buckle is fawesome!

Giggidy, giggidy. Colors are nice and bright, good for us Floridians. That belt buckle does look good. The female polo on the 4th pic looks very Original Penguin.

I'm a little disappointed as well with the look of the shirts. Maybe there's more pics to come.

Love the Q hats!!!

I like the shirts, the name sure does nothing for me- but who am I go judge? Nice looking gear indeed!

I love the black shirt with the white - right down to the white trim on the sleeve. It looks both retro and modern at the same time. I'd have to see how it looked on me, but would buy it in a second if it fit well. The shorts too. I have never seen Quagmire in any stores though.

Surely that's not all?

Maybe there's more pics to come.

There is definitely more. This is another one of the companies that is working the show hard and we didn't want to interfere with that, so we took photos of what was hanging on the grids for display and didn't ask them to start pulling outfits off the racks to hang for us. They just didn't have the manpower to do it. There is also a time issue (I don't know if I can explain how we were basically running from booth to booth in order to get them all), so we just can't spend a ton of time with every company.

Companies that have photog friendly displays, like Sunice for example, look better in the photos, but that doesn't mean that smaller companies don't have good offerings They just don't have the budget to buy a gigantic booth and fill it with mannequins.

Here is one more picture from the Quagmire Booth:

775730163_d3pXA-L-1.jpg

I cannot find a picture of it but they made a skort in green and black that I must have. It's just like the extra pleated black and white one I reviewed
510492165_uxB7U-S.jpg
. I just love that skort.

Surely that's not all?

I do dig the womens shirt with the piping, kind of a 60's feel to it, they should do one in men's, and forget the bad splash graphic thing they got going on there. (the 80's were bad enough the first time around)

I really like the hats, and that copper belt buckle is fawesome!

We still have the video of course where Bobby shows off some key pieces.

Back