775620618_kAiFh-X3-1.jpg

775621327_XoEfB-X3-1.jpg

775606454_JFMh5-X3-1.jpg

775606380_deHwJ-X3-1.jpg

775606163_LcThZ-X3-1.jpg

775606143_RE22x-X3-1.jpg

775741390_8qVt7-L.jpg

Last edited:
I've never been drawn to Lija in the past - I'm not that fond of the prints they used. I really like a lot of the plaids in this collection though.

I think the grey tweed skirt (skort?) is really classy looking. I think it needs a tucked shirt or a sweater that does not cover the hips, but it is stylish!

Guys, you know I am the first to jump in with a humorous comment, but let's keep in mind that when it comes to product reviews and the PGA Show threads, the companies are reading them. Really. I have already been asked for links directly to threads on several occasions. No joke folks, these companies want to know what you think and they are here looking at your comments.

And in this particular case, Lija's president and designer, Linda Hipp, is one of the nicest people I have met in the industry - an absolute joy to talk to. And while I am confident that she and her team have a healthy sense of humor, maybe consider that this might not be the place for off-topic comments - at least until we've let people have their fill of commenting on the clothing or equipment.

And I don't want to hear any apologies either. No one did anything wrong as far as I am concerned. This is a reader's forum after all. We have our "water cooler" conversations with friends just like the rest of the world. We just have them virtually. I just thought people might want to know who is reading these threads before they decide to stray from the intent of the thread. In summary, no worries.

Oh, and C-Tech, the whole line this year is great. Photographs don't do it justice. The collections are so "mix and match" that just about any outfit can be made classier or edgier depending on the configurations of the various clothing components.

This looks totally, totally fabulous. I love the Lija I own (and Harry, I hope you were able to report on it to Linda), and I can't wait to own more. The signature belt buckle is really cool. Love the plaids, the argyles, the sleeveless sweater with its own belt, the whole thing.

Please tell me they gave you samples. In my size.

AS always, I am in looooove with Lija! Ladies.....the hangars and the mannequins do not do their clothes justice. You have to put it on and look in the mirror to get the true passion. I LOVE the plaid and prints. They always know how to DO IT. And their knits....specifically those vests....AWESOME!

I am over the peach and brown. EP Pro did it last year and it tanked (for us). I love the brown however. I would lean to it in prints and then go tonal.

Those blues are FANTASTIC! LOVE the white jackets. And that black puffer vest....YES!!!!

I do wish their tops were more 'fitted'. When you get it to fit in :cough: one area....there is tons left over everywhere else. I guess the fit is 'boxy'. I'd like more shape. But I make it work.

And the big buttons on the plackets.....sort of over that. I know that's Lija's thing and it's cute...just wish for something new.

Love the belt except I got mine too big. So it doesn't come out very often. I guess I should poke some more holes and sport it.

Excellent job Longshanks!!

Last edited:
very smart patterns and color scheme....

I like the whole line, now I just have to convince Mrs Gummi that she needs to be wearing clothes this cute...

No samples Claire. Sorry, that not what the show is about. If they did, every grazer at the show would want one.

I want to say again that Linda Hipp is one of the nicest people ever. Ever.

i was out today and picked up some stuff. there was a Lija top included in that haul. can't wait for the summer lines to get here!!

The more I look at all the photos of the women's clothes at this year's show, the more I'm convinced that Lija is my new golf uniform. I really like everything here the best.

Linda, if you're reading this: I'm a 6.

I wonder if my golf instructor can get her hands on these ;)

THP loves Lija and we are glad that we were able to spend some time with them at the THP Dinner and learn more about where the company is headed and their plans. Stay tuned for all of that information of course soon.

This thread sent me to Lija's website, even though the stuff isn't out yet. I never subscribe to clothing site newsletters, but I decided to with this one, so I can be first in line when the clothes are available.

Guess what--I got a 20% off code in return! I won't post it--you have to go register for yourself.

I swung by my club's pro shop yesterday, to talk up the manager about some of the lines I want her to carry. Lija was the first one I mentioned, and good news--she already plans to carry it. Hooray!

Back