Personal preference

jefffann

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
How do you install a new roll of toilet paper?Do you make it so it rolls out clockwise or counterclockwise?Is there a reason for your decision?

Over the top. It's easier to find and grab the end of the roll. Only people who have a cat should put it on so it rolls the other way. :D

I have it set to where it rolls out the bottom and have trained the BF to do so as well :D

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

over the top, but we've had to take the tp off of the holder b/c Foster likes to unroll it. ever tried to roll tp back up? it doesn't work.

I have it set to where it rolls out the bottom and have trained the BF to do so as well :D

You trained him to do it incorrectly? After he did it the right way for so many years? Do you at least have a cat? :D :D

Last edited:
Over the Top (no, not the movie)

Whats the difference?

He had a cat and we both hated each other!!

Out here in the desert southwest, it's over the top when we have it. When we don't, we just use "sagebrush", which hopefully is not on the federal endangered species list as yet. :D

Woodstock hippy here. I've gone green with my composting toilet of which I gather leaves to wipe myself. Definately seems like a waist of a precious tree to cut it down for my ass.

Hola

Hola

Over the top

toilet-paper-over.jpg

That's how I roll!

Maybe its just a guy thing :confused2:

You need to retrain him correctly then... always over the top... always , always, always. :D

Doesnt matter if it's over the top or backwards, the cats still manage to make a birds nest of it... :angry:

Over the top. I like to see where my TP is coming from.

Back