The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to need to pull out the big guns. Puppy dog eyes, pouty lip, the works.

And if that doesn't work, make the appointment for him and then tell him you are going to Olafs.

How do you think he got to this one. ; )

Imagine a small child asking a million times "are we there yet." That's basically what I do, it's very effective.

I guess this is good and bad in a way? Hope the big man heals up sooner than later!

That is correct. The good news is that I can resume playing golf with in reason.

Thank you all so much for the well wishes. It means a lot.

How do you think he got to this one. ; )

Imagine a small child asking a million times "are we there yet." That's basically what I do, it's very effective.

Look at me, trying to give advice to the master. Silly GregDan.

That is correct. The good news is that I can resume playing golf with in reason.

Great news! Glad it's nothing worse. Now get healthy, there's more golf to be played!

That is some good news. Glad to hear it's what you were expecting and nothing worse.

That is great news. It's amazing how those little things weigh on our minds like that and than an awesome feeling when that weight is lifted.

so so so happy to hear the good news buddy

Great news josh, glad it went well!

That is great to hear JB. Now take care of yourself.

Good to hear Josh. Glad you can get back to some golf.

Good to hear JB. Hopefully we can tee it up someday!

Awesome dude! Glad everything went well.

Time to hit the course!

Good news Josh and now get ready for a fun 2014 :golf2:

JB ready to hit the links again soon.
Congrats on the news

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Glad to hear JB. :good:

Happy to read the good news, now listen to GG at all times in the future about your health.

I'm glad all is well JB.

Glad it was what was assumed. Something that can heal easily?

Glad to hear everything is going to be ok! Great news.

Grats JB! That is great news.

I'm officially out of the Indy Invitational because of my works charity outing has been moved to the same weekend.

Thats rough buddy. At least you have a few to look forward to.

Heard from JB, all is well. It's exactly what we thought it was, which isn't anything too bad, but he will get a second opinion to be safe.

#FistBump for JB.

Get it sorted out my friend, there's golf to be played.

Thats rough buddy. At least you have a few to look forward to.

It is but I will get over it and since the money raised goes toward our adopt a family for Christmas, our benevolent fund(flowers for hospital stays, new baby gifts) and the charity I am involved with. So its a no brainer really. The OC event is now in my sights since I wont be able to make to Indy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back