ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Anyone else picking the Williams sisters? Seems like it's a gimmee so it's probably not.

They are losing 3 games to 1 in the first set. :banghead:

Im struggling to make a pick this morning...but I guess it really doesnt matter since its going to reset.

I'm putting my W3 on Imada to post a better front 9 score. I'm not very confident though, since Haas gets the win or tie.

I got my elusive red star so anything else is gravy at this point! So I'll go for SpVgg Greuther Fürth to win. The games today don't look too appealing!

Imada -2, Haas -1 on the Front 9. Think my next pick is going to be Niagara over Canisius.

My streak looks well on the way to being over. I took the Clippers and they are getting spanked.

And the streak ends with a THUD! Luckily it ended just in time for me to make a pick in the last game of the night.

I coulda told you that one...LOL

'Tis OK. All of the other games I would have missed too. It's late enough in the month that my only chance was to keep picking if I was going to challenge the leaders (yeah, right! LOL). So I had to make a pick. I bet we all do better in February.

I finally reached .500 in this thing. First time since I was 1-1!

Time for one more pick this month before it resets. I'm taking Wichita State to give me 40 correct picks in January.

Now would be a good time for anyone else to get in since the way I understand it, everything resets tomorrow morning.

Im at 6 right now but I think it clears out on the 1st of the month.

Good job Gasman, I managed to pick 64 games last month and lost 40 of them. I'm pretty awesome like that.

I went 16-19 with my longest streak being 6 games. Im going to whoop some ass once baseball starts.

What? No pick till 3PM? Killin me! Oh wow there actually is a curling pick at 3:05 lol...

Last edited:
What? No pick till 3PM? Killin me! Oh wow there actually is a curling pick at 3:05 lol...

Im going to start the month off with a bang. Im picking Prince Edward Island over Manitoba in Curling. Ladies Bochi ball coming up at 9 PM.

I'm going with the soccer (Stoke). Hoping I can start the way I finished. It's more fun being on a winning streak! (I probably just got snake bit for that)

Ive changed my first pick like 6 time between curling and the soccer match lol. Im back on the stoke!

Back