Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Don't see how we couldn't finish 18 as I've golfed 18 outside with 4 people in under 4 hours.

Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Me either. It's not like we have to look for lost balls.

Last edited:
I'm out for Monday, but my Tuesday night sim league runs from 6:30 to 9:00, and we regularly play 18 in that timeframe with four guys.

I don't care about getting 18 in, I just saw the post where they recommended an hour per golfer. Pencil me in as tentative pending approval from my wife. And it'll be Joe, Speedy and Rob?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't care about getting 18 in, I just saw the post where they recommended an hour per golfer. Pencil me in as tentative pending approval from my wife. And it'll be Joe, Speedy and Rob?

Yup! Just waiting for Rob to confirm too

I'm sick on my couch so have to see. Been sleeping all day

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Chris and Rob, let us know if you're in or out today so we can fill the spots to keep costs down

Chris and Rob, let us know if you're in or out today so we can fill the spots to keep costs down

If just two of us we probably won't need the full 3.5 hours. But let's hope we're a foursome.

What course do you want to play? I've never played any on the list. Have been to Pebble and walked through Spanish Bay, but didn't play.

Same here. My top four choices are Pebble, St Andrews, ocean course, and Bay hill

Also my buddy Jeremy might be in if we need a guy.

Count me in. Pacific Dunes and Pinehurst are the most intriguing to me, but I'll be glad just to be swinging the clubs.

Awesome, looking forward to teeing it up, Chris

Me too. Now if Rob would man up, drink some OJ and take a couple cough drops, we'd have a solid foursome.

I'm good for tomorrow if you still have a spot open

Excellent. Glad you can make it buddy.

Cool, see you all in the am

How much for each?

That's 50 cents to much!

Low blow to Mitch!

See you then. I used to play hookey in this area in my school years. Will feel like old times.

Back