WGC Accenture Match Play Bracket Competition (THP Style)

Having trouble on phone. Will try tonight on laptop

Good luck all! I'm all filled out. Some really good matchups in the 1st round, and I'm really hoping for Bubba/Keegan in the 2nd round. Ended up picking mostly guys who've played a fair bit since xmas. Final 4 were Grace/DJ/Stenson/Kuchar.

this is going to be an interesting one to follow for sure, cant wait for the tournament to begin!

Thanks for organizing this Icey!!

this is going to be an interesting one to follow for sure, cant wait for the tournament to begin!

I always love this tourney b/c we get an extra day of golf on tv :)

Can't wait till Wednesday! Once again thanks for putting this together Icey. Lot of great prizes for some lucky THPers.

yup, and more golf is always better!

Especially with the few feet of snow still on the ground here likely to stick around at least another month :(. Then another month to dry out before I can golf again! Though seriously thinking of going somewhere for March Break if can find somewhere cheap for my wife and I; I just have to find somewhere I can golf for a reasonable price and she can have things to keep her busy!

Just filled out my bracket, will probably change it 87 times before this starts. Good luck everyone.

Time to study up!

This is badass. I just found it. I'll donate something as well. I dunno what yet but ill figure it out when I get home from work.

sent without the boss's knowledge...

Just filled out my bracket, will probably change it 87 times before this starts. Good luck everyone.
I'm resisting the urge to change mine, maybe a little ronco, set it and forget it!

Just joined

I just filled out my bracket, good luck everybody!

I've got mine in as well, good luck you guys. Some sides of the brackets are harder than others, I felt. This is just NO WHERE near a March Madness type of bracket challenge. Literally, any one of these guys could get hot and make a run, the number in front of their name is just that, a number.

Just entered! Had to make my team name Sully517 not just sully

Just filled out my bracket but for some reason can't see pick my finals matches. Went and double checked and every match is accounted for.

Am I missing something?

Bracket filled out,

Ill put up a Cleveland Classic 7 wood for 6th or wherever you want it to go.

Just filled out my bracket but for some reason can't see pick my finals matches. Went and double checked and every match is accounted for.

Am I missing something?

I did the same originally. Its not clear but you have to choose your pick going into the final before you hit next if that makes sense.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I just filled out the winning bracket

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Picks in. Good luck everyone. This is going to be fun.

I did the same originally. Its not clear but you have to choose your pick going into the final before you hit next if that makes sense.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I did this (twice). I tried closing it and reopening. Not sure whats going on.

edit: nvm. Missed a 1st rd matchup. heh. That match winner is obviously slotted to go places on my bracket...

Am I missing something?
For each quarter of the bracket, when you get down to the last two players, you need to click one, it will turn blue. Then hit next

Got my bracket filled out. Man this is going to be so fun to follow along with. Not even sure what spot I'm hoping for, because all of the prizes are amazing!

Back