WGC Accenture Match Play Bracket Competition (THP Style)

I am heading out there tomorrow to watch practice day and make my final bracket picks. Love watching Jimenez (the most interesting man in the world) do his warmup routine in person.

First stop will be to buy a hat and get as many quality autographs I can for the THP'er that comes in first place! Just finished playing, it is 81 degrees with 5 mph wind right now.

Got my picks in.....

Some tough decisions, but I normally do horribly at this stuff.

Picks in..predicting I got a headcover coming my way. :p

picks are in, DJ over Jimmy Walker! I went with quite a few upsets seed wise.

picks are in, DJ over Jimmy Walker! I went with quite a few upsets seed wise.

I will be interested to see how many people recognize Jimmy Walker, even though he has won 3 times this year.

Just filled mine out...soooo many tough match ups right to the finals...going to be awesome to watch GL everyone

Roster is all set!

My picks are in and I instantly second guess them all. Got Jason Day over Z Johnson for the win.

Just logged in to set my bracket, a little odd they show everyones final 4, no?

Bracket is set. May make a change or 2 later, but wanted to make sure I got it done!

Made my picks. A lot of hard decisions!!!! Thanks to everyone that put in prizes and help set this up.

Pick have been made, but I am not really happy with my bracket. Might have to do some tweaking to it before it closes.

Bracket is in! Going for gold baby!

Just seen they were and are going over the bracket on the golf channel now.

I've got Keegan over Schwartzel in the final...so yes, my picks were out there. But if memory serves, all #1's lost in the first round last year.

I'm in. I have some long shots mixed with chalk. Cant wait to see how this shakes out.

Glad I'm not the only one already considering changes lol. I seem to have picked a lot of European players, not sure if that's good or not. And I think I might get ejected from the True Canadian club, I picked DeLeat to lose in the 1st :(

It's match play and just about anything can happen. I have put in a number of good upsets. It will be fun to track against what really happens.

This is literally a total guess for me. So many possibilities for upsets in this.

I'll add in another $20 gift certificate to Golfsmith for the second place winner.

Back