Staff member
Reaction score
775671899_MD4qL-L-2.jpg

775671496_Hrgfp-L-2.jpg

775671290_nxNKL-L-1.jpg

775669669_YhHiZ-L-1.jpg

775673931_S4ukk-L-1.jpg

775673498_Q549T-L-2.jpg

JB, what kind of logo's are on most of these shirts? It isn't the UA logo, as it appears to be on the sleeve of most of the shirts.

I think of Under Armour as underwear or outerwear so something would really have to grab my attention to get beyond that mindset. These clothes look nice, but are not eye-catching.

JB, what kind of logo's are on most of these shirts? It isn't the UA logo, as it appears to be on the sleeve of most of the shirts.

I wonder if it is a course or tournament logo?

I actually like their shirts, great colors. BUT we all know my feeling on their skorts!

Kind of bland compared to the rest of what we've seen from the show. I've seen Hunter Mahan and other pros wear better stuff...

+1...very bland stuff compared to the other big names and not so big names

I actually like their shirts, great colors. BUT we all know my feeling on their skorts!

+1, I like how there shirts fit but they do wear out after a while. I havent tried their skorts yet so I cant comment.

I like the UA shirts and shorts. Simple and classic. I don't think they've poured a lot of resources into their golf attire, compared to their football, basketball, and general performance apparel lines.

I am partial to UA since it was founded by a University of Maryland football player. :smile:

It might be a tad bit on the bland side- but I own a UA shirt and UA shorts and both rank right up there among my favorites in my wardrobe. The prices are a little steep, but really right in line with prices on other high end apparel. I know I'll add more UA gear to my collection in the near future.

Not much here for me, but several things I thought Liz would like. Sure enough, she picked out several. Good thing she don't know the link to this site, hehehe

I don't own any UA, but mainly because I always thought of them as cut pretty athletically. That does not fit my old man body. I like the conservative colors without patterns though. I am pretty plain myself.

I don't own any UA, but mainly because I always thought of them as cut pretty athletically. That does not fit my old man body. I like the conservative colors without patterns though. I am pretty plain myself.

Not at all in the golf shirts, they actually run pretty big from what I have found and they kick ass in the heat.

Not at all in the golf shirts, they actually run pretty big from what I have found and they kick ass in the heat.

I'll have to try some on at my next outing to golf store! Thanks for the info.

I agree with C-Tech, their clothing fits a bit tight for my taste. I like clothing a bit loose.

i picked up some UA to try from Dick's Sporting Goods and surprisingly loved it. the cut on the shirt is really good and the shorts (plaid) were a great fit. the shirt i got had some piping accents to add some pop. really great shirt!

i tried the solid short and it fit wasn't even close to the plaid shorts. that was kind of annoying. but i'll keep trying.

Back