Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless a MXM comes out.

if so, I want one of those.

Dangit. I didn't read far enough.

Not going to lie, the MXM was a little underwhelming for me. It was good. But it wasn't life changing.

I'm pretty happy with the route I went though on the mallet putter path.

I need an MXM.

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Dangit. I didn't read far enough.

Not going to lie, the MXM was a little underwhelming for me. It was good. But it wasn't life changing.

I'm pretty happy with the route I went though on the mallet putter path.

Same here, when I rolled them in sept it just didn't do it for me. But sounds like it's a winner to a ton of people already which is great.

I like the look of that one dude. I think you would really like it man.

I wish there was a WHP version to be honest. I know there's a Versa version but I'm not a Versa fan (MXM Versa excluded), just always thought the finish didn't look right in hand.

I wish there was a WHP version to be honest. I know there's a Versa version but I'm not a Versa fan (MXM Versa excluded), just always thought the finish didn't look right in hand.

I won't lie, the MXM Versa looks much better. In fact, I think I will have a #7 MXM Versa when it comes out.. just love the look

Same here, when I rolled them in sept it just didn't do it for me. But sounds like it's a winner to a ton of people already which is great.
I'm similar, dude. I greatly preferred the MX face to the MXM. Even the WHP insert was a bit better for me.

I'm similar, dude. I greatly preferred the MX face to the MXM. Even the WHP insert was a bit better for me.

I won't comment as I hated the mx even more lol. Gun to my head and I had to pick from 1 of the 3 I'd go whp too

A few ponders...

Iron set to put some Recoils in... Bio Cells, X2H Pro, Covert 2.0 Forged, or in a set I already have. A couple of the options have .370 hosels, so a bit of extra prep for the builder with shims and appropriate ferrules.

3 and 5 wood options. Really like the Bio Cell, i25, and X2H Pro. Based on reviews, so far, need to try the Big Bertha before deciding.

4 hybrid. Have almost decided on the Bio Cell, but the Cleveland 588 felt really good (didn't have a Trackman when trying the Cleveland, so not sure what the distance looked like).

#7 Odyssey Tank.

I need one, I think.

I shoulda snapped a pic of the versa tank #7 as well as the 2 ball. My apologies!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Indeed. Been anti-mallet for too long, I've dabbled, but never found one that I really like visually (except SB2), but the #7 has been stuck in my head for a couple weeks now, since the PGA Show really.

Youre welcome to pick mine up when you come to Dallas and take it home to toy with it for a bit

Been considering dropping my x blacks for the rocketbladez tour...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously pondering a stand bag and dropping the cart bag. Looking for something to allow me to get back to walking vs riding on the course. Any recommendations?

Seriously pondering a stand bag and dropping the cart bag. Looking for something to allow me to get back to walking vs riding on the course. Any recommendations?

The sun mountain four 5 so you can do both if you like. Light enough to carry but has the cart friendly bottoms if you ride as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Still pondering trying a Miyazaki Dromos 61S shat in my Cleveland Classic XL Custom head. Still searching for one at a reasonable price.

Callaway xxt extreme

Super light tons of pockets

Stop ruining my Versa love. Haha

I will have a MXM Versa #9 when they are released. Might even upgrade to the black shaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back