Loudmouth Golf Booth Pictures

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Check it out, now they have Loudmouth ladies.

775734728_v7YfH-L-2.jpg

775736392_CnAmc-L-2.jpg

775735723_D9pQ3-L-2.jpg

775735961_E4Tmr-L-2.jpg

I would have thought they would have waited a day or two to take the picture for the poster in that last picture! What is 40* and 30 MPH winds!! :D

Way too out there for me! But I know some people who would love this stuff.

I'd been wondering when we'd see this thread! When I met the Loudmouth guy last year at Sybase, he did allow as how the women's line would be short. I like it, but I don't know that I could carry it off.

And I still love the black disco balls.

I like a few of the golf skirt patterns a lot. It does look short on the model, but after looking at my size on the website, I measured where the bottom of the skirt would hit on my leg and it's not as short as on her. Something to think about for Summer.

all i can say is that i'm glad you only had 3 pictures. i'm not a big fan of LM attire at all. it's perfect for a costume party.

I didn't really see any new pants designs for this year... I have the Black Disco Balls shorts and I have the Bushwood shorts on order. I think their stuff is fun and I like the new shirts they have...

Wow...these are very....bright :D

I have a bright green shirt, maybe I can find bottoms to match it :)

I looked at some of the Loudmouth apparel at The Golf Stop last week, it's just as shocking in person as it is in the pictures. I wouldn't have a problem wearing it if I had the game to pull it off. As poorly as I'm playing I don't need to attract any extra attention.

the pants feel like 60 grit sandpaper on the inside. i don't know how any can be comfortable wearing these pants.

the pants feel like 60 grit sandpaper on the inside. i don't know how any can be comfortable wearing these pants.

I own a pair of the shorts that GG bought me. THey are the beige argyle pair. The quality of these shorts are not up to par with what they are charging and they are barely wearable after a few washes. I hope I am in the minority though.

and you have worn 60grit sandpaper in your pants to know this?

only once, it was terrible, and it's exactly the same way that LM's pants felt. I think the quality is just not there.

That's my concern about ordering without touching.

LM was interesting the first few times I saw their stuff, but the more I see it the less I like it. Although the paisley pair to the left of the first pic aren't quite as awful as some of their polka dot stuff or some of the other extremely LOUD pants. Still, by and large I'm not a fan- then to hear JB say the quality stinks really makes me sure I won't be buying any.

I could probably wear the Ricky Fowler pants from Sunday, but I just could not get my behind to slip into a pair of those pants. I have a pair of patchwork shorts in fairly muted colors and my buds still give me a hard time when I wear them. They would never let up on the LM pants.

Back