Ping i25 Irons - Forum Testing Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great opportunity Thanks THP and Ping

1. What irons are you currently playing? RocketBladez Tours
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4-PW
3. LH or RH RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes sunny and warm in California
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? Have not hit them yet

Is it weird that I'm excited about the possibility of testing with Jman? Hmm...

And as always, much love to Ping for making this testing available to THP.

1. What irons are you currently playing? Callaway Big Bertha 2006, Uniflex, 2deg upright, 1" long. I'm tall.
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4 - GW. Although to be honest, I couldn't tell you where that 4 iron is.
3. LH or RH Righty Tighty!
4. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes. In fact, I'm thinking of leaving work today to do so.
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I have not, only recently read about these on The Hot List.

Absolute beast of an opportunity here if these are anything close to being as good as the i20's were.

Might pick up a set of these myself and post some thoughts. Won't be doing any testing though due to a questionable amount (or lack thereof) of golf due to some newfound health concerns with the old shoulder.

Regardless, I can't wait to follow this thread if it's done anywhere near as well as the last one was!

Have a feeling Jman is gonna kill this one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks to Ping and THP for another great testing opportunity.

Currently gaming G25s.
4 - GW
RH
Golfing time, right now, is indoors with a launch monitor, and at a golf dome. Real golf to happen in March with a trip south, and local season starting shortly there after (weather permitting).

Thanks yo THP and Ping for this great opportunity, these irons are at the top of my ponder list for 2014.

1. What irons are you currently playing? Mizuno JPX 800 Pro/MP-53
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 3-PW
3. LH or RH? RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? Not yet, but they have me very intrigued.

1. What irons are you currently playing? Tommy Armour 845s Silver Scot 5-PW
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? I play 5-PW.
3. LH or RH. I am a Right Handed Player.
4. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes I have a regular game on every Friday. Weather here (Nor Cal) affords me the ability to play most days. I am also working on my swing a bit and am at the range 2x a week.
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I have not tested them yet but had hoped to try them against the g25 irons later in the year.

Thank you to Ping and THP for this great opportunity!

1. I currently play the Callaway Razr X Irons
2. My iron set is 4-Gap Wedge (AW) with a 56 and 60 degree wedge.
3. I am a RH golfer
4. I am able to play golf now
5. I have not tested the i25 irons

1. What irons are you currently playing? Ping s55
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 3 through PW
3. LH or RH: RH
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? Not yet :)

1. What irons are you currently playing? Taylormade RBZ
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4-AW
3. LH or RH? RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? Heated range right now. Golf within the next month or so
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I have not hit these irons yet. I have always like the looks of Ping products but have zero experience with them.

I just wanted to say thanks to THP and Ping for this opportunity.

This would, of course, be a fantastic opportunity. Good luck to everyone!

1. What irons are you currently playing?

Ping G15s

2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)?

4-UW

3. LH or RH

RH

4. Are you able to play golf right now?

Unfortunately, not outside, but I am lucky enough to have an indoor practice facility down the street and a range with heated bays within a 5 minute drive, so I hit a lot of balls in the winter.

5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts?

Got a chance to test them out last time I went to the range (there's a store there). Love the feel over my G15s, but would have loved to spend more time, especially with the long irons (which were far more forgiving than I would have guessed).

1. What irons are you currently playing? Cleveland TA7 Tour
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 3-PW
3. LH or RH: RH
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I have not tested them but I have used a buddy's i20s for 2 rounds while visiting in South Carolina and they were amazing. I have been looking to go to those or potentially the i25s for my next iron set and am very intrigued.

Thankks to PING and THP for this great opportunity!

1. What irons are you currently playing? Titleist 714 AP1

2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 5-AW

3. LH or RH ? Right Handed

4. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes, very much so.

5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? No, I have not been able to test these out yet.

Very cool opportunity here. Thank you THP and PING for doing this.

1. What irons are you currently playing? TaylorMade Burner 2.0 2*up KBS Tour Stiff +.50"
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4-PW
3. LH or RH LH
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I have not.

Last edited:
This would be a treat.

1. What irons are you currently playing? Do I have to say? Top Flight Tour (Shafts- s90 firm Muscle by fenwick)
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4-PW, SW, LW
3. LH or RH RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes. Live about a mile from my course.
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? No. But think I would like the forgiveness and the size ie not a blade but not a total forgiveness iron either

What Irons am I currently playing- Callaway Razr X Forged w Project X Flighted 6.0's

What makeup is my iron set - 4 thru PW

LH or RH - RH

Are you able to play golf right now - Right around the corner. Driving range, yes. And I'll be on the road to THP Lousiana next month for golf.

Have you tested the i25 irons - No. The last Ping irons I hit were the i15's, which I absolutely loved.

What a great opportunity! I currently play the Taylormade RBZ Tour irons. My set is 4-PW. Yes, I am able to play and currently play 2-3 times per week. I swing right handed. I have not tested the PING i25 irons yet, but I have been in the process of thinking about purchasing them as my next set. I had ping irons growing up and would love to try them again. PING makes the best and I want to play the best!

Wow! Nice opportunity here. Thanks THP and Ping

1. What irons are you currently playing? Ping G20's
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4-UW
3. LH or RH- RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes I can. One of the many perks of living in TX.
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? No I have not. Really looking forward to trying these out.

1. What irons are you currently playing? Mizuno JPX Pros 800
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4 - GW
3. LH or RH? RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? Golf Course - No. Range - Yes
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? No.

1. What irons are you currently playing? Ping G 25
2. What is the make up of your set ? 5-PW
3. LH or RH? RH
4. Are you able to golf right now? I can get to the range and hit a launch monitor. I am unable to get out on the course right now.
5. Have you tested the I25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I hit them at the PGA super store. I loved the feel and look of these irons. After hitting about 15 balls, I was thinking should I upgrade to these irons. My game continues to improve, so adding these players irons could only benefit me.

1. What irons are you currently playing? - Bridgestone J40 DPC
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? - 4 - PW
3. LH or RH - RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? - I am able to play via indoor simulators, and the snow is starting to melt so outside soon!!!!!
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? - I have not tested the i25 irons yet. I tested the i20 irons quite a bit and really liked them, but fell in love with the Bridgestones. I'd be very grateful for an opportunity to test these irons!

Thanks to THP and Ping! Even if I don't get picked, I'm eager to see what the testers have to say! Best of luck to all!

Crossing my fingers, thanks THP for giving us the opportunity.

1. Ping i20 x-stiff cfs shafts, Blue dot, standard length.
2. 4-PW
3. RH
4. Yes in a golf simulator for now, but in month or so outside on the course and range.
5. I have not, only seen them in person.

1. What irons are you currently playing?...... Callaway xhot
2. What makeup is your iron set.....4-aw
3..... RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now?.....yes
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? Not yet.

Thanks Ping and THP for this demo chance.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

1. What irons are you currently playing? Currently I am playing a set of Adams CB2's, with stiff KBS Tour 90 shafts.
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? My set consists of 4-PW, although I would play a 3 iron if it existed.
3. LH or RH. RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes. With good rain gear, golf is a year round sport in this area.
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I've hit the 7 iron once on a simulator. I hit it back-to-back with an i20 7 iron. It was pretty cool seeing the minor tweaks/enhancements that Ping made.

1. What irons are you currently playing? Currently i am playing Mizuno JPX 800 Pro Irons with a Dynamic Gold R300 Shaft
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4 thru PW
3. LH or RH. RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes if possible on the course i f there is snow i play of mats on the range.
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? No not so far.

1. What irons are you currently playing? TaylorMade Rocketballz
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4-AW
3. LH or RH RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? After this week of sunshine will be able to, also have a driving range to use.
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? No, I have not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back