So sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you.

I'm so sorry Poach, I have never felt that kind of pain, So I have done the only thing I can do, I have Prayed to Almighty God to stand by your side and give you the Peace that passes all understanding.....Love Jerry

So sorry for your loss. Prayers and thoughts coming your way

So sorry for your loss. Sounds like you have truly been blesses. Thoughts are with your family.

So sorry for your loss take comfort that she has gone to a better place and you one day will join her there.

So sorry for your loss.You and your family are in my prayers.

My condolences and thoughts are with you during your tough time

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Condolences to you and your family. Sorry for your loss.

Condolences to you and yours. So sorry for your loss.

I'm hurting with you right now... Those were beautiful words for a beautiful woman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a legacy ! 40 years together. Lots of thoughts, prayers, and well wishes for you and your family as you grieve the loss.

Sorry for your loss. You will be in our prayers. God bless.

Will how do I put this today I lost my soul mate today we where together 40 years and I wouldn't take back any of it, the good and the bad she was special to a lot of people and I was blessed to call her mine. Some day I'll see her again she gave me so many things in my life my girls who I would die for and my grandson and granddaughter where products of me having here. Here family who are now myfamily and will always be.I always thought I took care of her but really she the one that took care of me even when I didn't think I needed it,which I did.So I will always love her and be thankful that I was the one that got to be her husband.Don't be sad for passing be glad and remember all the joy and laughter she brought to everyone's path she crossed!!!! I love you Susan Colgan

The way you worded this post is inspirational. People with your kind of heart don't deserve this kind of loss, I give you my best.

Sorry for your loss.

Wow. So sorry man.

All the best to you and your family. Very sorry for your loss

Were very sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like it was a wonderful 40 years of marriage.

So sorry for your loss man. Such a hard thing to deal with

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss man. Cherish those 40 years.

Sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. That was we excellent tribute to her that you wrote.

Back