Ping i25 Irons - Forum Testing Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What irons are you currently playing? Hogan Edge CFT
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4 hybrid and 5-pw irons
3. LH or RH. RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes, courses and ranges finally opened for play last wee
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I have not tried the I25 yet, going to golfsmith today and may get a chance to try them.

Thanks to THP and ping for this wonderful opportunity.

This is not a contest, so there really are no rules. All we ask is that you make a post in this thread and answer these questions. Please have an answer to all questions and be specific.

1. I have been playing the Ping S-57 irons for a few years now, I like them, but I don't hit them very well past my 6 iron.

2. I purchased my S-57s as a 4-9 set brand new from Ping, and purchased Ping Tour Wedges in 47, 52 and 58.

3. RH

4. I am able to golf about 3-4 times per week, and I try to make it out to the driving range that many times if not more.

5. I have not, but everything I have read about the i-25 sounds like it would be a great club for me. I learned to play golf with a blade iron, but haven't had a chance until recently (past couple of years) to play consistently. I do not enjoy striking typical cavity-back irons, and while I may not have the skill to take advantage of everything a true blade has to offer, I enjoy playing them and enjoy the aesthetics of them.

I have been a lurker for a while, and I joined the forum just to get a chance at this. I live in a small West Texas town, and we don't really have any golf pros or golf shops around, but we do have local 9-hole country clubs. I have been reading about this club, and watching videos about this club, and would be absolutely honored to get to review this club!

1. What irons are you currently playing?
Mizuno MX-23
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)?
5-PW, currently regular shafts (1" longer and 3* up)
3. LH or RH
RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now?
Hell yeah...have been playing twice a week the past month...
Forecast for next few weeks looks pretty good (upwards of 55* and little to no rain)
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts?
I have never played Ping before, so I haven't had a look at these either...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. What irons are you currently playing? Titleist CB & MB Combo
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 3-pw.. (3 - 712u), (4 - 712u), (5-7 cb) (8-pw mb)
3. LH or RH - RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? YES
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? No

1. Cleveland Launcher LP's

2. 4-pw
3. RH
4. Yes but course conditions will be less than ideal.
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? No I have not

Wow, great opportunity - I'd like to throw my hat in the ring:

1. What irons are you currently playing? Ping Raptures (original) w/ G20 wedges
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 5-pw
3. LH or RH RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes, thanks to work, I travel all over the US
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? Hit them briefly - very nice

1. What irons are you currently playing? I am playing Taylormade Rocketbladez Tour irons
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? I play 5-pw (4 hybrid, 5 wood, 3 wood) (52, 56, 60 Mack Daddy wedges)
3. LH or RH Right handed
4. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes I am and I am ready
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? The i25 demo clubs are in our shop and I have not hit them to date, but I am tempted.

Thanks for considering me.

1. I currently play the '11 Tayormade MB's.
2. I use 5-PW.
3. I'm RH
4. I will be able to play in about 3 weeks, but I have an indoor heated range and I go to a simulator for an hour every Saturday.
5. I haven't tested them, but after my experience with the I20's, I didn't think that there was a whole lot to improve.

Thank you THP and PING for this awesome testing opportunity and for this incredible forum!

Front page bump.

Love seeing all the interest in these. I know that the i20 review thread was fantastic, so expectations are high for this one as well!

Keep those sign ups coming!

This would be a great chance to see how the technology has evolved from my current irons

1 Ping i3 O-size
2 3i to SW
3 RH
4 Weather is improving all the time so by the time they arrived I would be able to play, always have access to a range for long testing comparison sessions
5 No, I haven't had a chance to hit these yet

Thanks once again to THP and Ping for another chance to test new equipment

1. What irons are you currently playing? Mizuno MP-58, KBS Tour S
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 3-pw
3. LH or RH: RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? YES!
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I have tested them indoors. Great feeling irons, wonderful launch with long irons, good feedback and forgiveness. Tested them next to the Callaway Apex Pro, and Mizuno JPX EZ forged. I Prefered the feel and performance of the I25 over the JPX EZ forged. Feel was equal with Apex Pro, performance was slightly better with I25.

Great opportunity, thanks THP and PING

1. What irons are you currently playing? XHot

2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4-PW
3. LH or RH-RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? By early next week for sure..temps in the 60's this weekend.
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts?-Have not tested them, have read some reviews on them and they seem like one of the best I series to come out since possibly the I5, which was one of my favorite irons ever.

1. What irons are you currently playing? Mizuno MP32
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4-pw
3. LH or RH Righty
4. Are you able to play golf right now? Well, RIGHT now, yes, but next week is another cold snap...
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? Haven't had a chance yet.

Awesome opportunity from Ping!!!

1. What irons are you currently playing? Callaway RAZR X Black
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc) - 4-AW
3. LH or RH - RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? - Yes (75+ degrees & sunny!)
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? - No

1. What irons are you currently playing?: Cleveland 588 Altitudes
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)?: 4-DW (gap wedge)
4. Are you able to play golf right now?: Yes
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts?: No. I have owned/played PING irons in the past (Eye 2's and i3's) and know PING makes a quality product. I am mostly curious to know how they compare to the Altitudes in the forgiveness category and if I find them to be more workable.

Figured I'd throw my hat in:

1. What irons are you currently playing? - Ping G20
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4-GW
3. LH or RH - RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? - Yes
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? - No

1. What irons are you currently playing? - Ping G25
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 5-UW
3. LH or RH - RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? - Yes
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? - I have not tested the i25's.

Callaway x forged
4-pw
left handed
heck yes!
no I haven't. Would LOVE to test them out! They look phenomenal!

An awesome opportunity. I look forward to the thread.

1. What irons are you currently playing? Nike VR Split Cavity
2. What makeup is your iron set? 4-AW
3. LH or RH? RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I have not tested these irons yet.

Fantastic, Just gotta love THP!!!

1. Currently playing Gallery Tour Plus Titanium
2. 3- PW
3. RH
4. Yes - I play two rounds a week and hit 100-150 golf balls the other five days in my cow pasture driving range.
5. No, have not hit the I25 irons yet.

Keep the submissions coming, this is a great testing opportunity.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I am relatively new to this site but would love the opportunity to test these clubs.

1. What irons are you currently playing? I am currently play TaylorMade R11 irons with KBS Tour 90 stiff shafts
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4 - AW
4. Are you able to play golf right now? I live in Wisconsin so I can't play a round of golf but have access to heated ranges which I am at every weekend.
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I have not hit the i25's yet. Almost bought the i20s but ended up with r11's. I would be happy to test the i25's.

Really looking forward to following this - always been a big PING fan. Alas, there's too much snow on the ground here for me to be able to throw my hat in the ring for this one.

I am relatively new to this site but would love the opportunity to test these clubs.

1. What irons are you currently playing? I am currently play TaylorMade R11 irons with KBS Tour 90 stiff shafts
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4 - AW
4. Are you able to play golf right now? I live in Wisconsin so I can't play a round of golf but have access to heated ranges which I am at every weekend.
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I have not hit the i25's yet. Almost bought the i20s but ended up with r11's. I would be happy to test the i25's.

Thats the great thing about this site. If you are active and truely love golf they have these opportunities year round.

1. What irons are you currently playing? Mizuno JPX 800 Pro
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 5-P
3. LH or RH? Righty
4. Are you able to play golf right now? I am, and play just about every weekend.
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I have not tested the i25 iron's yet, they are not available at any of my local shops to hit; but I loved testing the i20's, and can't wait to see how the i25's perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back