Hybrid headcovers

greggdrews

Reaction score
Handicap
6 putts
I really need to replace the stupid socks that are my current Xhot hybrid headcovers. Trying to think of some cool ideas for replacements without breaking the bank. Anyone got any good suggestions?

I found some cool knit pom pom style headcovers on eBay. They came with a Velcro on identifier that I replaced with patches of my favorite hockey team. They look awesome. Just an idea.

THP putter covers fit perfectly on hybrids.

the vintage pom pom and sports teams both good ideas. I will have to search around for just the right one. I don't yet have any THP headcovers so that's a no go

I have the THP money headcover on my mashie and it fits perfectly

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Rocket Tour makes some nice stuff. Mine have lasted years

I really need to replace the stupid socks that are my current Xhot hybrid headcovers. Trying to think of some cool ideas for replacements without breaking the bank. Anyone got any good suggestions?

I was thinking of replacing mine too. I thought some patriotic headcovers would be cool. Must be because of the Olympics and all.
Found a decent variety on ebay. Haven't pulled the trigger on any yet.

I'll shoot you a pm...
Might be able to help you out with my side business.

I use a putter cover on my hybo.

"I know it's kinda low rent, but a sock..."

EDIT: sorry, had a senior moment there!

Last edited:
If you don't mind them having Adams Idea Super and Adams Idea Tech V3 written all over them then I have some I will send you. I got new covers when I got my Ping G25 hybrids and I traded in the old clubs and they didn't want the head covers. They are in good shape and two of them have magnets in them. Magnetic head covers no matter how far off the brand is would be an upgrade over socks.

It would suck for Callaway having their clubs wearing Adams covers but there is a connection in there somewhere. The salesman at my local pro shop told me the guy who used to design hybrids for Adams golf is now working for Callaway.

I can can post pics if you're interested.

THP putter covers fit perfectly on hybrids.

This caught me off guard. I fit my Rossa blade cover over my hybrid and it was a snug fit. Now I need to find which THP cover I want :thumb:

Back