Where do you make your golf purchases?

I buy from a small California chain that has a 90 store credit return policy. I'd never buy I a specific sample of a club I haven't tried out first.

Pro shop nearby for clubs (free fittings) Sometimes golfsmith or dicks for accessories

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

PGA Tour Superstore
With a membership, you get +25% on trade ins, 15% discount on your first purchase (useful for my trade in RBZ irons to buy the new Apex), free club demoing and fitting, as well as unlimited access to their practice zones with About Golf simulators. They also have a wide selection of product. Might get a summer job there this summer...

Generally looking for the best deal.

I have bought all my clubs on eBay without testing. Seems to be the best deals. I need to work up enough courage to start going into golfsmith and hitting their clubs with no intention of buying from them.

Most of my buying is online in some way, whether it's from an OEM's site, ebay, THP Market or some golf store online, I almost always end up buying online. Mostly due to the fact that there's not much lefty selection nearby to hit and even though I could order through one of the local places, I can always find what I'm looking for cheaper online.

99% ebay, 1% Golfsmith/Dicks

I'm a deal hunter. I'd say as far as actual equipment (clubs, bags, etc.) I buy the bulk of it from online retailers, but wait for deals. Apparel I probably buy 50/50 online and in local retailers. Balls, gloves, etc probably 50/50 as well.

Ebay or anyplace else I can get a great deal

eBay for any big purchases. I did buy a new bag from a local course last year because he matched a price I found on the bay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm everywhere with my stuff. Ebay, GolfTown, pro shops. It all depends on what it is.

Ebay and online with Golfsmith. Started using Golfsmith recently because they're going to be opening a retail chain nearby in May and I've got a store credit card.

I'm the same as others, typically eBay or forum marketplace.

Anywhere I can get a deal. My wife hates when I go shopping because I will stand in the store chexking online retailers to make sure I get a deal. I rarely pay full price for anything.

This^. She hates it even worse when i'm checking online for something she wants.:comp:

i buy a lot from the golfsmith i frequent... also ebay. ebay is where i look for deals, golfsmith is where i go to use their monitor and if i find something i feel like i must have, that's where i buy. nothing like instant gratification lol

I think, almost, everything in my current bag is from Golf Town, but made purchase thru their multiple outlets. Started in Toronto, Woodbridge (just north of T.O.) and finally in Sudbury (an hr west of home), in around a 2 week period of last November.

Back