Go to club for 50 - 75 yd shots

60* lob wedge all day long

Feet close in, 3/4 swing (10:30 back swing / 1:30 follow through) with ball placed in the middle not the back foot. Using my Adams a7os 56* SW. Tough shot... hitting that 45 to 55 yds, but usually straight.

It depends on so many factors, but I'll just say either my 52, 56, or 60 wedge.

Anything inside 75 yards is a 60 degree unless I have to keep it down.

For 50yrds that's a full swing with my 60 degree wedge... For 75yrds that's a full swing with my 52 degree wedge, and my 56 degree sand wedge is right in between.

One of my 2011 Cleveland Niblicks...Which one depends on how I visualize the shot and the lay of the land...Could be any one of them...

Closer to 50 yards and I'm using a 58*. Closer to 75 and I'm using a 50*. Same swing for both shots. Shaft goes a little above parallel and lower body is completely quiet.

I like a 55* half swing with a low and left follow through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

54° wedge for me on any shot in that range, purely feel. It is one thing I am decent at.

Depending on the situation, either my 60* or choke and shorten a swing with my 56*.

60 degree carbite LW. Non conforming of course but still rock it as long as I can still swing it. I can't get the altitudes that I could when I was a little younger but this wedge has been re gripped about 6 times since I've owned it back in the 90s. Nothing compares and I own a few Vokey and Scor wedges. It is that good.

64* does the trick most times, if not 56 works well.

75 yards is a full 60* for me so I will use that to top it right through the green. :banghead:

This is is why I use a 3/4 swing with the 56*

i will typically use the 56* for anything inside 90 yards.

Vokey SM4 58 wedge

I'll use my 58 deg more often than not. Might use the 54 if the conditions call for a lower flighted shot.

My 54 degree Titleist DCI 981 SW. I can make that thing do almost anything :)

I use my 56* sand wedge. I tend to hit it a max of around 85yards, which I can reduce to around 65yards by choking down the grip. From 60yards and in, I use feel rather than any alternative (such as swinging to a particular time on the clock face).

From 75 I usually try to hit a knock down with my 54*. From 50, a knock down with the 58*.

Once I'm inside 100 yards, the 55 degree starts to become the go-to club. Next is probably the 7 iron, if I'm running the ball up.

My 56* wedge, 9 o'clock for 50yd and 10:30 for 75yd (lefty). Comes in nice and low and doesn't roll out much.

Sent from my Z10

lot of factors play into this - wind, amount of green, contour, pin location and speed of green, etc. I would say the most common shot for me here would be a 1/2 - 3/4 LW. Could also hit a low running bump & run with a GW or PW depending on above said conditions..

if it's 75 and into the wind, it's a full 60 degree wedge. Closer than that and I prefer a 56, and take off what I need to, usually choked up a little, ball back in my stance and close the face a little to keep it low. For whatever reason, I hit a full 60 about 85-90 yards, but if I take anything off of the swing I have no sense of distance control. I can usually hit a little flop shot 30-40 yards, but anything in between that and 90 and I'm switching to the SW.

I grab my 56* just about every time from that yardage.

Back