FS: Cally FT Optiforce 440 w/ BlueBoard, Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood

Getitclose

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
All prices are OBO and include shipping to the CONUS. If you are outside the states, PM me and we will talk about shipping. Not really looking for trades unless you have one of the following;

-Callaway Big Bertha Alpha w/ Stiff or X--PING i25 15* 3 wood w/ Stiff or X-
Of course I will add cash for the Alpha to make trade fair :)
Now onto the goods!!
-Callaway FT Optiforce 440cc 9.5*-
Very minty! Has a real deal Diamana BlueBoard 73X in her. Great combo here! IOMIC Sticky 2.3 Black Armor grip with +3 wraps. Like I said, minty condition! Includes original head cover and wrench/booklet. Asking $275 OBO
-Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood-
Used for 2 rounds and a range session. Would call it mint but it has one slight brush mark on the face/sole. Other than that, its just like it was in the plastic. Save yourself the hassle/money by picking up this beauty. Has stock Fubuki Zeta 65 Stiff and stock MC Whiteout grip. Comes with head cover and wrench/booklet. Asking $230 OBO
If you have any questions or concerns, let me know. Feel free to ask for any additional pictures if you feel the ones I have do not cut it. Sorry in advance for the average pictures, only working with a iPhone. Thanks guys!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I may be interested.
What were your overall thoughts on the Big Bertha?

Great club. Very easy to hit. Just want a Alpha driver is the only reason I'm selling

Bump. Offer up

Big Bertha sold. Really would like to trade this blue board for a good high launch/low spin shaft.

Back