What's STILL In The Bag?

I had my irons for ~6 years until I traded them in this year. Nothing else in the bag is more than 3 years old.

Cleveland LDI 21* utility iron since 2008.
Use this for tight fairways and short par 4's.

Callaway Hot driver, rocketballz 3 wood, and an old 20 degree King Cobra hybrid still in bag. Everything else has me bankrupt for the next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Original Ping Karsten 2 Putter from 1966-67 I got from my dad when I was 10-12ish. Just put a new Superstroke grip on my roughly 50 year old putter. It looks ridiculous, feels awesome.

This is awesome, keep them coming guys. A lot of interesting posts so far.

Just recently had an overhaul in my bag but my Callaway Razr Fit is still there. Can't seem to hit any driver better or any driver that I like to look at more. Everything about it just suits me right now.

Only thing that stayed in the bag from last season is my Scotty Cameron Newport 2 putter. Everything else is less than a month old...including the bag!

My TM R9 driver, added the 3 wood. Also my Scotty Cameron Phantom mallet 2. Both are not moving anytime soon

PING anser 2i isopur, very old putter

I've had my RBZ hybrid for a while, but that's going this year.

My 20 year old Titleist DTR 1 iron for days when the driver is not behaving.

I guess a 2011 release isn't exactly old but for me it would be my RazrX 3 and 4 hybrids.

Sadly enough: a Wilson r90 cheapy 60 degree lob wedge. Been in my bag for 2 years now. Sad thing is I actually like the way it feels. That an my odyssey white hot 2 ball putter....almost the same amount of time. Recently gave it a super stroke. Best move I've made for my putting.....I have gorilla size hands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

What's STILL In The Bag?

I bought the R11 when it came out and I can't see me replacing it anytime soon (although it is about to get re-shafted). Also have the 710 AP2's which again I love and can't see me replacing anytime soon (although with a baby on the way I probably wouldn't be able to replace them even if I wanted to :lol: )

Wilson Staff Fybrid... That thing is just a gamer. High, straight and lands soft.

Mashies. I love my Mashies!

JM

See my next post (stupid big fingers messin up my typing)

Just Look at my Signature and other than my Adams Hybrids (which I just picked up from Global Golf) and my Mack Daddy Wedges, its all been around for a while even when some other clubs have come and gone.

My i20 hybrid has been around for a while now. My SeeMore has been in my bag longer than any other putter I've owned.

My Adams CB3's

My alignment sticks. Do they count?

My adams 3 hybrid and my trusty nike VR sand wedge. Unfortunately I think the nike may need to be upgraded soon because it's getting pretty worn and doesn't spin the ball like it used to.

Nothing in my bag is older than 2 years old...does that make me an equipment ho? Lol

I have a feeling my Adams CMB's are in it for the long haul though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I still have an R9 driver in my bag. I have tried other drivers and bought at least one other, but I keeping coming back to this one. Might actually pull it this year, IF the Big Bertha can show me better results. But that is a big IF.

I'd love to find something that works even better and each year, I go to demo days to look for it, but my goto "hybrid" is still TM Firesole 7w, late 90's. It is so small that it counts as a hybrid nowadays, although it is officially a fairway wood. Maybe it fits my swing perfectly, maybe I've learned exactly how to swing it... But I will cry when it breaks!

Wilson Staff Fybrid... That thing is just a gamer. High, straight and lands soft.
Yep. Except mine preference is the Fybrid HS. Can't kick my 3h or 4h out of the bag. I wish they would have made a 17* in the hybrid shape instead of a fairway wood.

Back