Obsessive compulsive

No you do not need help. I clean my clubs before each round as I usually have a range session or two before my next round.

I usually wipe my clubs down with a damp towel after a round, but not a full wash.
I do that a couple of times a year and always before a golf vacation trip.

Nah, I'll clean them off after a shot that might get them dirty, but unless I'm going to a really nice club or a tournament, they don't get washed.

Wet towel and dry towel cleaning after every shot so no need to wash after rounds.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Obsessive compulsive

I used to, but now I'm pretty blasé about cleaning them. I make do with scraping the grooves out with a tee before hitting shots :lol:

I'm pretty meticulous about wiping them down after each shot with a towel; therefore, I don't have to wash them as much. Maybe once or twice a month.
now I know the secret to a sexy ball flight....lol:banana:

My thing is I have to keep a large towel half dry and half wet and clean my clubs after every shot. Thus no need at the end.

I just do a water dip, and brush the grooves after every round. Dry them off and put them back in the bag for next time. Then pound the shoes together to get the gunk out of the cleats, and give them a wet towel wipe down too. Take care of your tools and they'll take care of you. It's not OCD, just maintenance.

I honestly cant remember the last time I actually washed my clubs. Wet grass in the morning when I am on the range is typically all of the bath they get.

I only give them a good true wash when I'm selling them. Other than that it's just making sure the face and grooves are clean.

I have a club washer on the golf cart, do they're washed after every shot. I will say that when on golf trips, if I don't find a club washer, I just feel "dirty" about my clubs in the morning.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I wipe down my clubs after each shot so no need to really wash them regularly. I will use some Lamkin gripes once a month to restore some tack in my grips.

Yes after EVERY round I do it at night after the family is asleep I kind of review the round in my head as I clean them .

same here...its like a moment for the clubs and I to bond after every round. I wish I could walk away from the insanity but, my night isn't complete till a full cleaning..To the OP, your not strange.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Tapatalk

My clubs are pretty dirty after the last few days. I will wash them when I get back home to anchorage after this weekend. I have indoor golf league on Monday night though, so probably Tuesday. I don't wash them unless they really need it, but I do wipe them down after most shots, but not all.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I clean them every other round or so. I usually have a wet and a dry towel on the bag and whipe after every shot, so I don't need to really wash them after every round. :)

I wipe my clubs down after every shot and clean them with soapy water after every round and range session

I used to wash mine quite often and for some reason got out of that habit. My wedges definitely need a bath right now.

Wipe them off after every shot but only do a thorough cleaning of the whole set about once a month. I do clean the head of the SeeMore putter I use with a gun cleaning cloth after every round though.

Haha I've been known to dress mine up in a bra and panties lol.

I wash my clubs frequently. I figure I paid a lot of money for them and I want to keep them looking great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Does anyone else wash there clubs after every round. Do I need professional help?
Yeah you've got a problem, I only wash my clubs BEFORE every round :wink:

I'm not OCD, but I do clean them all with windex and a toothbrush between each round.

I wipe them down pretty well during and after the round. You probably do need help though.... Heck most golfers need professional 'help' :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Back