What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot 41/39 for an 80 on Friday @Cowboys. Fun round of golf with some THPers

79 yesterday which was the high score by 3 strokes, we had 6 Super Bowl rings and 2 Canton gold jackets in my foursome though, I didn't represent any however!!

I may not be shooting very well... but I beat GolferBest on a hole and that's all that matters!!! ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

39/46 for 85 on The Crossings course, RTJ Golf Trail in Mobile, AL. 11 fwy, 9 GIR, 36 putts. 1 birdie.

Eating lunch now and have 18 more in tap on The Falls course in about an hour.

39/46 for 85 on The Crossings course, RTJ Golf Trail in Mobile, AL. 11 fwy, 9 GIR, 36 putts. 1 birdie.

Are you still rolling the SmartSquare?

Are you still rolling the SmartSquare?

No. It's a great putter but in the end my old gamer performed better, so I went back to it once the testing was over. Did have a new flatstick in play today. Odyssey White Hot Pro Rossie.

golfscore march2.jpg

which I'm happy with :thumb:
57 % of fairways hit :at-wits-end:
11% GIR :at-wits-end:

35 Putts which is good for me :good:

Last edited:
It sure helps to go back to familiar territory. 43 / 40 83 @ Country club of Miami east course. 9 FIR & 7 GIR. The new clubs are starting to get dialed in. Greenside chipping with 9i or PW was money as I almost chipped in twice. Lag putting needs more work but overall happy with todays round.

I may not be shooting very well... but I beat GolferBest on a hole and that's all that matters!!! ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Good job Ms. Golfer! :blob: :clapp: Keep at it and it won't be long before you're beat em like drum :deadhorse:

39/38 - 77. Couldn't really get anything going all day. Played pretty solid to make a bunch of pars. Just couldn't pull off anything better than average on approach shots so no easy birdie putts. Did drain a difficult left breaking downhill put from about 25 feet to finally make my first birdie of the day on 17. Scattered 6 bogeys along the way.

First round of the year... FINALLY!!! Shot 79.. Went 42-37.. Struggled with some snap hooks off the tee and found the water twice on #9.. But overall hit the ball really solid today.. Hopefully a sign of a good year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

47/43 for 90 on The Falls course.
11 fwy, 5 GIR, 34 putts. 1 bird.

I did play both courses from the Orange tees. Each was around 6650 which is pretty long for me these days. Lots of 5i, hybrid and 5W into greens on my approaches.

Very enjoyable day. Helped me get some time on Bermuda prior to Hilton Head in 2 weeks.

Don't even want to tell people my score for today. Played like crud the front nine, improved a bit on the back nine. Making stupid mistakes ... the one that hurt the most is missing a two foot putt for par and winding up with a double bogey. Spent half the day topping the ball. 44 total putts on the day which is totally unacceptable. Missed several putts by a couple of inches, so I have a good bead on my line, have to do better with my speed. Had a few good chips and off the tee I was decent ... still some slicing but I hit about 40% of my fairways ... I just need to get my head screwed on straight. My first range lesson this Friday so ... hope to hit a sub-100 before HHI but won't stress it. Just want to improve.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keep your chin up deuce. We've all been there and it makes for a long frustrating day, but brighter days are ahead. Like that you're heading to lessons. That'll squash those topped shots with a little work.

It happens deuce. Be thankful u are even playing...so many of us jealous. Put it behind you and continue the work to improve.

Snuck in a quick 9 today for my first round of 2014. Shot a 43, greens were brutally slow. Sucks because we've got 6"-10" of snow coming tonight...

Today was the best round I've had in many months. Shot a 39/42 for a solid 81. The last few months have been very trying and it felt really good to be consistent and make good shots. Only had one birdie but otherwise just very steady golf.

41/41 - 82 today at Sierra Lakes in Fontana CA. Course is awesome! Best fairways I have ever played on (possibly). This round should have easily been in the 70s... next time.

41-47/88 on a beautiful Colorado day. I hit 3 wood off the tee on all par 5's and par 4's under 380yds. I need to get that club dialed in for Hilton Head. Missed almost every green with my approaches which is killing my confidence right now. Lots of pulls left and/or hitting fat behind the ball. :angry:

41-47/88 on a beautiful Colorado day. I hit 3 wood off the tee on all par 5's and par 4's under 380yds. I need to get that club dialed in for Hilton Head. Missed almost every green with my approaches which is killing my confidence right now. Lots of pulls left and/or hitting fat behind the ball. :angry:

Not bad for "winter" golf

Not bad for "winter" golf
It's finally March my friend which means winter is over. Other than the 1.5" of snow we are going to get tonight. (March is actually the snowiest month in Denver).

Played my 6 first holes this year (it´s a 12 hole course) before the light gave out on me. 28shots. But I played golf in march on summer greens in Sweden!

42 on nine holes today. Weather has been great lately.

Dont know but it was fun. Relaxing round with good company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back