Noise Cancelling Headphones

He is speaking of the customizer. Not the customer service.

Yes, im sure the customer service is top notch, the main reason I will probably go with Bose over Beats.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Stupid Bose QC15 headphones.

Ugh.

For those on a budget, and really want a set, check out the Monoprice. They were modeled after the Bose and actually make the headphones for a number of companies including Kicker.

100103.jpg

anyone pull the trigger on these by chance?

I want a pair of QC15s in a bad way now.

I was surprised at how impressed I was with them.

I have a friend that just got them. Loves them and his wife has QC15s.

yeah Ive gotta pick up something as it appears I will be traveling for work this year afterall, that plus THP events is a lot of time on planes...plus with 3 kids they could come in handy at home

Has anyone given the Beats Studio Wireless a whirl? I love the looks of these and I really like the idea of wireless. But $379 is a bit steep. Also I wasn't 100% sure what the Adaptive Noise Cancellation means.

I want a pair of QC15s in a bad way now.

I was surprised at how impressed I was with them.

They are AMAZING! I am finding myself almost excited to fly now with these bad boys in tow

Well I picked up some Beats Studios today. They are last year's, but I found them for $199 so I figured I'd snag them up. I really picked them up because they were a good price but I get 30 days to return them with no restocking fee. So I wanted to try them out in the real world not in a store.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

I just got the Polk Ultrafocus 8000s and they are several steps ahead of the QC15s. If you're in the market, give em a try. Same price point and you get Polk's 30 day full refund if you don't like em.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Noise Cancelling Headphones

I'm going to be traveling a lot this year and want to get a nice pair of noise cancelling headphones. The ones I am currently looking at are the Beats Studio and the Bose QuietComfort 15. Anyone have experience with either of these models? Any other suggestions? I'm leaning towards the Bose pair beacuse of the reviews and Bose's solid reputation.

I have the QC15s and I like them. They sure did help on the 17hr flight to South Africa!

Sound quality isnt amazing, but good. The noise cancelling is very good.

Bose QC15s are AWESOME. I am pretty sure there is a thread on them here, or at least one on noise cancelling. I travel 25-30 times a year for work and I am in love with them. Extremely comfortable and the noise cancelling is some of the best I have ever experienced.

I have bot and you cannot go wrong with either. I like the sound of the Beats a little better. I know a few people in the radio business and they all have switched to the Beats for their work. My workout earbuds are the Bose SIE2 sport headphones. Love them.
Can you write these off as a work expense.

After all the traveling I have done the last few months, I cannot imagine not having these. Life saver.

After all the traveling I have done the last few months, I cannot imagine not having these. Life saver.

Good bump, Im thinking an acquisition of some in the next couple months will be a must with flights down the pipeline

Good bump, Im thinking an acquisition of some in the next couple months will be a must with flights down the pipeline

Grabbing the monoprice ones?

Grabbing the monoprice ones?

yeah, will have to, bankroll is kinda weak, I browsed Craigslist awhile back and there are just too many fakes of everything for me to be content with going that way.

Might be the first think I do post HH

yeah, will have to, bankroll is kinda weak, I browsed Craigslist awhile back and there are just too many fakes of everything for me to be content with going that way.

Might be the first think I do post HH

Yeah and while fake headphones might be fine, the noise cancelling feature is a bit different. FWIW, I have heard great things about them and they are priced really well.

I am not sure I could go back to flying without these. What a game changer.

Back