2013-14 College basketball thread (Spoilers)

I just hope we put Parker or Hood at the free throw line against the zone tomorrow instead of Amile or Marshall. They don't respect either of them when they have the ball up there. I think that would be the most effective offense against Syracuse

It was Andrew Nicholson night at the Reilly Center on the St. Bonaventure campus. Heading back with Duke/Syracuse on the radio

zamate3y.jpg

ezygu9ut.jpg

Plumlee already having a heck of a game so far

Trying to figure out the end of that game. I honestly thought Hood rotated over and had established position.

Do I think it was a bad call? No.

Do I think it probably should have been a no-call? Probably

But Boeheim was out of line? Definitely. No way you should react like that.

But living in New York, I am laughing at the livid Syracuse fans - apparently they forgot about the no-call on the Rodney Hood dunk at the end of the last game. That no-call was far worse.

Glad to see Marcus Smart return with a solid game. 16 pts and 10 assists in a win.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Wooo Hoooo
10 straight Big 12 titles! !!!
Rock Chalk

1898162_10152050479543842_1632067995_n.jpg

1779697_10152283976869532_26576619_n.jpg

Love the lack of respect the ap gives wi. RPI of 5. SOS of 3. Non conference SOS of 1. More wins against the current top 25 than any other team. Rank is 14? Wtf

1148893_10101081899980904_1918554077_n.jpg

Have to give KUDOS to Wichita State Shockers. Undefeated thru reg season. 31-0

Go Zags!!!! Yes it's that time of year. March baby....tourney time. Let the madness begin.

Have to give KUDOS to Wichita State Shockers. Undefeated thru reg season. 31-0

Completely agree. Don't care what conference you are in, winning 31 straight is impressive.

Well "flopper" for okie st is killing us with free throws

KU better not blow this one. Especially with Syracuse losing.

Kansas is killing Kansas right now. 21-22 turnovers at this point?

If OSU was shooting better this might be a blowout.

Guard play always kill us

Have no idea where Tharpe's head is at. Wish he was a senior

What a good second half by Smart

The storming the court is really getting old.

Dammit.

That injury to Emblitd is not good. Back injuries don't go away easily, so hopefully it can be addressed with stretching and heat/ice

Pretty sure yesterday didn't exist in the state of Kentucky

All I can say is PARITY. There is no dominant team in college ball. What is a mid major amymore?? The field is wide open this year and a blue blood is ripe for an early exit. I thought Arizona was that dominant team but they make stupid mistakes and turn the ball over way too much. You do you got???

All I can say is PARITY. There is no dominant team in college ball. What is a mid major amymore?? The field is wide open this year and a blue blood is ripe for an early exit. I thought Arizona was that dominant team but they make stupid mistakes and turn the ball over way too much. You do you got???

Florida

That injury to Emblitd is not good. Back injuries don't go away easily, so hopefully it can be addressed with stretching and heat/ice

Well Embiid will miss the next 2 games with back injury.
Fixed, Stupid auto correct.

Last edited:
Back