Compression layers, what are your thoughts?

I played both rounds this past weekend with East Bay compression gear, compression tops both rounds and compression shorts on Saturday. Wearing compression gear for golf felt really good and kept me dry all round. I don't think I'll golf in anything but compression gear from here on out.

I wear an intellskin foundation tank for some of my rounds. It really is amazing how it helps my posture and I usually play much better when I have it on. It may be in my head but hey it works. I do wish I got the foundation tee instead of the tank as the tank rubs a bit on the underarms.

Really glad this thread popped up. I had been looking for some new cold weather base layer shirts and had never heard of Eastbay before. Picked up two long sleeve cold weather mocks and a pair of compression short sleeve just to try out...might be a game changer in the summer. Thanks, all!

For the guys ordering from Eastbay, what is the model of compression pant that you are ordering?

I got the 6" and 8" base layer shorts, and like the 8" a little better.

If you have an Academy Sports nearby, their store brand (BCG, I think) is also quality. I got my compression shirts for less than $20 each on sale. Much better than the $50+ they wanted for under armour

I'll be lost without my Coldgear Compression tops in winter. No more need for extra layers that restricts my movement.

I need to find a few more shirts and shorts before the summer!

Back