2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Oh Hell No! Haha Harry cracks me up. There most competitive day as a team was the day he was in Carlsbad! As a DreamTeamer I will be looking to go back for sure! The experience was second to none! And anytime you've got an opportunity to hangout with the ZooCrew you take it!

Let it begin. Want in? Hell yeah I do. Will I be prepared? You better believe?

Do I like Harry? I love his passion and banter for what once was. Dos will be THP!

As if I wasn't already pumped to try and get into this event, this adds fuel to my fire.....Captain James if I'm lucky enough to be led by you I will do whatever it takes to bring that belt home to THP!

Last edited:
I would love to be a part of this....can't wait for the details

Give THP all you've got, Zoocrew, we will be ready to take you on. The Dos will be Team THP's in 2014!

My handicap is dropping like Harry's team will be at the G-Daddy.

This is seriously what my entire golf year is leading up to!

Bring on the entry opportunities!

Smack talk starting early. Can't wait for the contests for a chance to win a spot.

Glad to see the Grandaddy Dos banter begin. This, and the contests to gain entry to this epic event will be very entertaining over the next many months. But, the only thing Harry and his Zoo Crew will be getting next December will be a huge dose THP arse kicking!

Ouch, Harry. That one cut deep. It's alright though. THP will come back hungrier and better than ever in 2014!

Watch out #zoocrew THP is gonna run wild on you!

That just makes me want to go out and swing in the snow, anything to get me game ready just in case my number gets called.

Grandaddy Dos will be truly the Grandaddy of Em All!!!!

Grandaddy Dos will be truly the Grandaddy of Em All!!!!

I have no doubt about it. Going to be incredible, and if you aren't trying to get into this one, you better check your pulse

Just love Harry....Hopefully I can help make THP big winners this year :)

I have no doubt the next one will eclipse the first, which means really that the people in it might just stroke out in California. No way to even describe it.

Just love Harry....Hopefully I can help make THP big winners this year :)

Amen. Harry is great but the zoocrew needs to go down and I hope to do my part.

I have no doubt the next one will eclipse the first, which means really that the people in it might just stroke out in California. No way to even describe it.

I'm sure it will be beyond epic, but there will only ever be one inaugural Dream Team

I'm sure it will be beyond epic, but there will only ever be one inaugural Dream Team

You are assuming that the 2nd Team THP will be called the Dream Team. They could be the inaugural something else.

It's hard to fathom what could and what will be done to make this event even more memorable.

I can't wait to find out about how to get into the "DOS"!!! I want in.

Harry is bringing it quite early. Team THP will be ready. Capt Jman will have his squad primed and ready. Looking forward to seeing how the selection process goes down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And just a heads up....We may in fact be adding a few videos to that first post. Quite a few ZooCrewers had some things to say about the Dos.

Back