Official CG/Srixon Yahoo Fantasy Golf League Thread!

Thanks for the info, I had no idea. I have blew it several times, then last week I just didn't get them changed, so two were not even there, lol. This weeks hospital stay messed me up one day, but hope to turn it on :blob:

It's a looooooong season duey and I'm sure you'll catch up.

Thanks Spank. I'll be working hard at it and hopefully watching a bit more.

I'm in Group 3, currently sitting at 680 pts

Group 2, Team Gasman, 690 points.

I'm in group 2, 1st Timer is ME :D sitting at #41 with 457 points :rofl:

Why is play suspended and we didn't get any points for today's round, or at least I didn't :confused2:

No one did. I think it's either rain or no light.
There was a fog rolling in towards the end of the broadcast.

The 1st round will probably finish early tomorrow, you'll get points, and 2nd round will be starting right away. So, set your line-up tonight and save it!

Fantasy golf? I did not know. Or, maybe I forgot. Not sure. :banghead:

My team is TheDrunkCaddy from league 3. I'm in a pathetic 45th place with 350 points.

I have an excuse though; my son was born on Wednessday of week 1, which kinda threw me for a loop, and then in my haze of being a new dad I forgot that the Bob Hope started on Wed instead of Thurs. That's two weeks where nobody was playing for me... schweet!

So, yeah, at this point I'm saving players for the Spring and Summer sessions.

My team is TheDrunkCaddy from league 3. I'm in a pathetic 45th place with 350 points.

I have an excuse though; my son was born on Wednessday of week 1, which kinda threw me for a loop, and then in my haze of being a new dad I forgot that the Bob Hope started on Wed instead of Thurs. That's two weeks where nobody was playing for me... schweet!

Congrats dad! Sounds like the best excuse in the world. Good luck the rest of the way on both fronts. :clapp:

Wonderful news on the birth of your son!

Enjoy every minute with him!

You can uppdate your lineup when you're up for 3 A.M. feedings.

Congrats on the new man-child.

I'm 2nd in Group 3 with 739 pts and currently T4 overall. Team Spradlin is my team name.

Tiger's Ladies sitting at 770 has opened up a nice early lead.

That's ok, we're in the same boat :)

Well, its raining now so I wonder if they're going to play at all :confused2:

Looks like I won Group #2 for Northern Trust Open week with a total of 215. What were the winner totals for Groups 1 and 3? Maybe I'll win some free golf balls. :smile:

Looks like I won Group #2 for Northern Trust Open week with a total of 215. What were the winner totals for Groups 1 and 3? Maybe I'll win some free golf balls. :smile:

Great Job cwill. I'll have to check mine.

Thanks for the Group 1 update. How did you do this week Ottawa?

Great job this week cwill!!! Hopefully you'll snag some of those Z-Stars.

dangggg! nice Cwill!

I was the one in group 1 with 200... haha. close, but not enough!

Back