Northern Trust Open *SPOILERS*

Christie Kerr? Michael Jordan? Warren Sapp? Kobe Bryant? There are dozens of players that never sign or sign next to nothing.

Nice try but you know who I am alluding to.

You must mean just golfers. Sergio? Camilo? There are quite a few that refused to sign at the events we have been to. Yet it seems most have only an issue with one.

Nice win for Stricker. He moves to #2 in the world. Not bad for a cheesehead that hits balls out of a heated trailer.

Kevin

Luke Donald's hole out from the sand was a thing of beauty.

Re: Northern Trust Open *SPOILERS*

Harry Longshanks said:
Luke Donald's hole out from the sand was a thing of beauty.

keep watching. the sheer number of hole outs this week has been ridiculous. there's another one from the sand.

Stricker was very impressive. He is so consistent and didn't seem to get rattled when things got tough. I hope he plays at the John Deere Classic this year so I can watch him in person.

keep watching. the sheer number of hole outs this week has been ridiculous. there's another one from the sand.

I know. But that one in particular was perfect. One hop, and nothing but net.

Nice win for Stricker. He moves to #2 in the world. Not bad for a cheesehead that hits balls out of a heated trailer.

Kevin

Have you ever seen that "trailer"? it's open to the public & is pretty crummy, about 6-7 minutes from my work. Have driven by it a few times but never utilized it. maybe there's magic in it, will have to try it out.

Back