What would help you practice more?

No weekend work, being closer to a good range, no winter...to name a few things.

A really wide par 5 as my backyard would be nice.

More time, more money, more fun, more purpose to practice... I hate practicing in the sense of just hitting the driving range/practice area.

A driving range and chipping green in the backyard or within walking distance.

A better local facility that was lit up in the evenings outside of the ones at the courses.

A better local facility that was lit up in the evenings outside of the ones at the courses.

Lit facility would be awesome. There's a rumor there's a place near me where they tell you you can come back after hours and hit if you shut the lights off when you're done. Temptation is high on checking that one out. Plus, hitting under lights is cool when the ball looks like a tracer the entire flight.

SO, so much this. I would never get anything done around the house if I had this.
Spoiler

OHAM12_Outside01.jpg

SO, so much this. I would never get anything done around the house if I had this.
Spoiler

OHAM12_Outside01.jpg
That would be freaking awesome.

More daylight right now. My go to practice time is after work, and since November-ish I haven't had enough time after getting home to get it a decent practice session. Luckily DST comes back this Sunday though, so I will have much more available practice then!

The other things that couldn't hurt are a range/practice area within walking distance, cheaper range balls/a reasonably priced range plan, and just simply more hours in the day. And at the moment, a little less rain...

Spoiler

OHAM12_Outside01.jpg

That would be incredible to have in the yard!

Physical health. I've been working hard on it so practice should begin soon.

Time. Work a lot so it makes it tough sometimes.

What would be nice is if there was a range/course with a nice range membership. Small buckets of crappy balls adds up quick $$$

More time, free time is a premium!

Honestly? A Goal, and some green grass.

Improve my overall play, continue to have fun, and make it onto the team for the DOS.

26 hour days?

More time & Good weather. I am lucky because I get indoor practice time at lunch hour on the trackman 3 days a week now for the rest of the season. That helps alleviate the burden on my after work free/family time and takes the weather out of play.

Hopefully can do that and then work on short game outside of the working day. The more I play the more I want to practice, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I'm saving that one for my retirement.

You and most of the rest of this country! :p

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Less snow.

Back