Free Golf Balls + #PersonalDistance Contest

i know the contest ended, seems in the midst of the indy invitational entry i overlooked this one :(, but i figure i can still shout out WS for this pretty cool event

Received mine today.

For all those that did not receive a tweet or DM from Wilson, this is what I was instructed to do...

Send an email to...

mobilefittingtour@wilson.com

Name:
Twitter Name:
Address

Yes, I follow @WilsonGolf on Twitter
I sent my email yesterday and I received a delay notification today. Didn't say I had to resend, but simply that the delivery of my email has been delayed. WTF?

Great to see some of you got yours. Sent the email today.

Got mine yesterday!

IMG_20140304_105623707.jpg

Just got mine today!

I sent my email yesterday and I received a delay notification today. Didn't say I had to resend, but simply that the delivery of my email has been delayed. WTF?
And now today I get a delivery failure message from the email I attempted to send a few days ago. Anyone else having problems with the email?

And now today I get a delivery failure message from the email I attempted to send a few days ago. Anyone else having problems with the email?

Didn't have any issues. What email are you sending to?

Didn't have any issues. What email are you sending to?

It was weird because the first message I got said delivery was delayed, and that I did not have to resend. Now I just got one saying unable to deliver. I resent it again and will see what happens.

It was weird because the first message I got said delivery was delayed, and that I did not have to resend. Now I just got one saying unable to deliver. I resent it again and will see what happens.

I just sent a reply that I received my sample pack and received a quick response. I wonder if there is an added space or something in the email address. Either before or after. Did you copy and paste?

I just sent a reply that I received my sample pack and received a quick response. I wonder if there is an added space or something in the email address. Either before or after. Did you copy and paste?

When you sent the e-mail did they ever reply confirming receipt? I sent my e-mail a few days ago but never got any response either from them or stating it failed to deliver.

So I got my email confirmation from Wilson. But, they also blew up my spot with Bridgestone :alien: Can't wait to test both.

Last edited:
I never heard from them about the golf balls.

Oh well

I emailed the address that somebody posted a few days ago and I just got a reply a little bit ago telling me that the balls were on the way in the next two weeks.

I resent my email Tuesday night, and just now received a response from them indicating the balls will ship within the next two weeks.

got the email that they are shipping ...who hooo

Sent my information after hearing from Nebgolfer that Wilson contacted him and said for me to send them my address. Thanks Ryan for paying it forward!

JM

Got a shipping email, as well as a request for Woody to contact them.

Got my reply email today saying it will be shipped in about 2 weeks.

I got an email from them, and since we are office neighbors, they told me to come over and they'll give me a full sleeve. Nice!

Got mine in the mail today. Looking forward to putting then in to play.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Back