What's your favorite wedge?

J40's are at the top for me. Love them

I'm actually about to start shopping for some new wedges. The 588's had caught my eye. Seems like my eye picked out a good club.

My current gamers. Vokey SM4's, with KBS Hi-Revs, These things just get me. Had by far my best wedge play ever last year putting these in the bag.

My current gamers. Vokey SM4's, with KBS Hi-Revs, These things just get me. Had by far my best wedge play ever last year putting these in the bag.

You hit them well, that's a fact.

Wilson harmonized 52° and the maxfli 52° I use to own... those wedges got me out sum deep rough as well as helped me to setup some great approach shots to go in for par birdie or bogie

Scor wedges have been great for me since I picked up three last year. Best performing wedges I have ever had.

Bridgestone J40 52 bent to 50. Thank you Shane!

JM

J40's, hands down. I've given a few extras away to THP'ers to enjoy also!

I've had great success with basically anything Cleveland.

I love my 588 RTX wedges.

However, currently it's my 58* Cleveland Smart Sole. Love using that wedge.

How is this wedge off of the fairway?

How is this wedge off of the fairway?

Im also interested in hearing this. I've been seeing pretty solid reviews on these, but they seem quite different than anything I've used before.

56 degree cleveland cg12

Nike VR Pro Forged (haven't tried the new VR Forged).

Though I think the new Tour Preferred ATV will win me over (especially if they decide a 54* will be offered)

Hopkins 50* with shelf grind. Really solid club and reliable

swing your swing

My favorite wedge has to be my Cleveland HiBore XLi PW (45). It's my 100 yard club, as well as my primary chipping club. I only have one other option, since all I am gaming at this point is the W/S Tw9's.
Scratch this. After getting more familiar with my TW9 48° wedge, it's now my go to club within 100 yards and for my pitching and chipping. It has a larger club face and we get along just great (for the most part).

Really like my Hopkins 54* Heel/Toe... My 58 Channel should arrive any day know so, maybe it will change.

Ping I20 Lob Wedge!!! Its just so easy to hit.

My vokey 56 w/ 14 bounce, 80 yards and in this club was great, used it for most shots around the greens too. Bought new vokeys this winter so im hoping my 56*8 is as nice to me as the previous was.

I like my current MD2 and the TM ATV i just changed out both nice clubs but i am sure i will add a new favorite maybe on April 25 (TM TP)

My 56* Cally forged copper. That thing is a big reason for my improving greenside game

58* Vokey SM4 12* Bounce

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

My favorite is one I don't have to it, though I am getting better results with the ATV wedges I picked up from Njt on here than I did with my other ones

Any gap wedge.

My ATV soled RBZ's have been great for me, but Bridgestone has been praised so much on this forum that it's gotten me to pay attention to their wedges and irons a lot more.

Back