The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the support you guys get. Wish I had that.

Boats are money pits, just rent one when needed and let it be someone else's troubles. :D

I just told my wife to expect several packages before I take off to HHI next week and she was all like ok whatever. Just figured it would be more golf stuff anyway if you didn't tell me. I love this woman can't wait for her to meet the awesome people here who feed my addiction :D

It's been nonstop here for 2 weeks...half the crap is robs

Laying here in bed with the Mrs and I'm watching golf and THPing on my phone. She grabs my hand and places it on her tummy (she's 7 months pregnant) and our baby boy is in there kicking up a storm. Life is good!

Laying here in bed with the Mrs and I'm watching golf and THPing on my phone. She grabs my hand and places it on her tummy (she's 7 months pregnant) and our baby boy is in there kicking up a storm. Life is good!

That is just awesome!

We had dinner with the hospital CEO tonight, the BIG filet was awesome, but more awesome was seeing how he and the head nurse and company are so excited for my wife to be there. Got some info on the contract offer and the 2 year stipend, very exciting and truly paves the way for a baby Doc/Jman next year.

That is just awesome!

We had dinner with the hospital CEO tonight, the BIG filet was awesome, but more awesome was seeing how he and the head nurse and company are so excited for my wife to be there. Got some info on the contract offer and the 2 year stipend, very exciting and truly paves the way for a baby Doc/Jman next year.

Dude congrats and a little one would be awesome. I can see it now "it's all about SPI, once that's I sync you can game any putter!"

Dude congrats and a little one would be awesome. I can see it now "it's all about SPI, once that's I sync you can game any putter!"

I'm ready, I really am, just that time ya know? Just wanted to make sure we were in a solid financial state and this will def do that for us.

And you know they'll be SPi from day 1!

I'm ready, I really am, just that time ya know? Just wanted to make sure we were in a solid financial state and this will def do that for us.

Best thing that ever happened to me was my kids

Changes my life in such a positive way.

Best thing that ever happened to me was my kids

Changes my life in such a positive way.

Yep, I remember talking to you about that, I'm just at that point where I'm incredibly at peace with things and just really ready.

Solid plan. We had our girls later in life, but that was the plan. Wanted to make sure I could provide a better life than I had.

Best part about kids is making them.

That's not true. Kids are great. Everyday is a true treasure. I want Jman Jr to arrive soon.

Yep, I remember talking to you about that, I'm just at that point where I'm incredibly at peace with things and just really ready.

Yep.

My daughter is sitting next to me right now. She took a late nap today so is up late, but wanted to sit next to me and watch her movie because "she loves me so much."

I'm such a sucker.

Yep.

My daughter is sitting next to me right now. She took a late nap today so is up late, but wanted to sit next to me and watch her movie because "she loves me so much."

I'm such a sucker.

Daughters do that. I'm wrapped around a little tiny girl finger as well

Best part about kids is making them.

That's not true. Kids are great. Everyday is a true treasure. I want Jman Jr to arrive soon.

Until they're teenagers and eat up all your golf money. Having 3 boys in the house is awesome until it's time to go grocery shopping....:eek:

Until they're teenagers and eat up all your golf money. Having 3 boys in the house is awesome until it's time to go grocery shopping....:eek:

It might be easier to just bring home a whole cow

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Yeah, golf cart was done instead of boat.

Easy solution to that choice:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394281155.138353.jpg

#bubbahovercart

Jman - that's awesome. Nothing better than a kid (most of the time). :)

Flew the future mother in law down from virgina to watch little man so the fiancé and I could go away for her birthday this weekend. Ended up going to the barnsley resort near Atlanta and I officially love this play. We judt finished our second glass of champagne and are heading to dinner. Nothing but happiness right now :)

I bought a new car today! I upgraded and brought down my monthly payment. That's a W in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I turned on the golf tournament while making lunch and the kids got a little fired up for golf. They asked me to take them to the range so they could hit balls. I bought them an ice cream afterward. On the drive home I got some "You're the best dad ever" stuff...which was marginally more believable since they'd already gotten the ice cream :) I joke, but it was definitely a HHJJ afternoon.

I turned on the golf tournament while making lunch and the kids got a little fired up for golf. They asked me to take them to the range so they could hit balls. I bought them an ice cream afterward. On the drive home I got some "You're the best dad ever" stuff...which was marginally more believable since they'd already gotten the ice cream :) I joke, but it was definitely a HHJJ afternoon.

very cool Frank!

Yep.

I'm such a sucker.

Daughters do that. I'm wrapped around a little tiny girl finger as well

I have two of the little angels and they both have me wrapped around their little fingers. My youngest turns 1 in just a couple of weeks.

I love those girls and its been the most amazing 3 years watching them grow and learn. Just amazing.

I'm a very lucky guy. I had some time to reflect today as I sometimes do.
Great family, awesome friends. Good career.

A couple of years ago, minutes away from dying from an asthma attack. I want to help others who don't properly take steps to control asthma.
I'm in the process of writing a testimonial about my experience (what I remember).

As I said, I am very fortunate.
I want to help others.
It brings me joy.

Celebrated my grandmother's 90th birthday tonight. Seeing her face when she walked into the room and saw all her kids, grandkids, and great grandkids there to surprise her completely erased any ill feelings I had over my bad week at work. It was a wonderful night.

Been waiting all damn day for this....finally get the knock at the door at 8:15 this evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back