2014 Morgan Cup - Media Day Is Now Staff Sponsor Day

I just keep picturing all of us on the range on that Friday morning. It brings a never ending smile to my face- even when there's still two feet of snow on the ground haha

The piture of all 40 of us standing there is what I've been imaginging and I have a feeling the real sight will be so much more awesome than I can ever imagine

The piture of all 40 of us standing there is what I've been imaginging and I have a feeling the real sight will be so much more awesome than I can ever imagine

It totally is dude. Even more so this year as we are all getting our gear at the same time.

Just randomly started thinking about this day, and how it is so much more different than any other past MC Friday. 40 grown men ripping through plastic like kids in a candy shop. It's going to be something we will never forget.

Just randomly started thinking about this day, and how it is so much more different than any other past MC Friday. 40 grown men ripping through plastic like kids in a candy shop. It's going to be something we will never forget.

Totally true and unique! I'm going to be as excited to see everyone else's gear as I am my own.

I was talking about Media day with my Father-in-law last night and how special it will be. It was fun to watch him gain excitement through my eyes.

I was talking about Media day with my Father-in-law last night and how special it will be. It was fun to watch him gain excitement through my eyes.

Yup. Whenever I talk about it to my wife or friends the same thing happens. You can't help be extremely excited

This part is just really hard for me to get into my imagination. I mean, I can envision myself opening up a sweet selection of gear that was built to my specs....well kinda anyway.......but 39 other guys? Off the chain right there and something that will be very special.

JM

This part is just really hard for me to get into my imagination. I mean, I can envision myself opening up a sweet selection of gear that was built to my specs....well kinda anyway.......but 39 other guys? Off the chain right there and something that will be very special.

JM

And then we immediately ( or close to it) get to put it in play!

You guys are gonna be bouncing around that new equipment like a beaver on a fresh pile of wood! :bomb:

Will everything be in plastic still? I'm envisioning walking out to the range and seeing my bag fully setup. It will be glorious!

Will everything be in plastic still? I'm envisioning walking out to the range and seeing my bag fully setup. It will be glorious!

Glorious is right. All pretty and sparkly and ready to be gamed

Glorious is right. All pretty and sparkly and ready to be gamed

The most grueling part of the weekend by far will be the restraint to not grab the bag and run to hit balls. Hashtag may need to bring a taser, just in case. :alien

The most grueling part of the weekend by far will be the restraint to not grab the bag and run to hit balls. Hashtag may need to bring a taser, just in case. :alien

Hahaha yup for 40 dudes

I think this crosses my mind everyday. I'm more excited to see the rookies trip over each other chins as they drop to the ground.
The more I think about it, arriving in MB with the expectation of receiving our gear is getting very exciting as each day passes

Being a total newb to the Morgan Cup, I really have no idea what to expect. But, my imagination makes it just that much more exciting!

2014 Morgan Cup - Media Day Is Now Staff Sponsor Day

You know what's going to be fun about this day? Getting to be able to watch all you guys drool over the new bags and titter about it like school girls to each other.

Oh and then Seth getting tazed.

Makes me giddy just thinking about it. Like Christmas in July

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

You know what's going to be fun about this day? Getting to be able to watch all you guys drool over the new bags and titter about it like school girls to each other.

You handle the taser, I'll handle the camera. This is going to be a great kickoff to this amazing event. Bring wires for your jaws fellas.

Taking it to the world.

I keep trying to imagine how awesome this day is going to be. Something tells me it will be even more so then my wildest dreams

I imagine a reveal like on extreme home makeover.....all 40 bags set up behind the THP Tour Van.... Then the van drives away leaving 40 staff bags fully stocked sitting there!!!

That would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Announcement

Come that Friday morning I know people will be itching to get out there. However we are going to ask that you respect the process and understand that we have a pretty tight timeline. Because of that, the day will begin at 9am. Not 8:30 to come and "help out". Not 9:10 because you were waiting for breakfast to be served. Precisely at 9am.

Thank you.

Hear that campers, 9am sharp....THE PROCESS WILL BEGIN!! Oh yeah!

I will be awake at 5 am after a couple of hours tossing and turning attempting to sleep. I might be running out there when 8:59 hits

9:00 AM it is. Will be there on time for sure.

JM

Back