#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

These are yours.

sa4e7yte.jpg

That's a great picture guys, and congratulations on each of you having a game changer there with your names on it.

head over to the check in desk and say hello to THP. :D

Excited to see what this place is all about. Heard some good things.

That picture is awesome!!!!! You guys have to get fired up looking at that!

You know it!! Stoke level just got even higher. Which is saying something! :banana:

That is a great pic. Excited for you all!!

I don't know about the rest of the #ImWithChad brethren, but I hope Sabella is on our side. He and OG would make a killer team for the banter.

You know it!! Stoke level just got even higher. Which is saying something! :banana:

Yup. We're higher and hotter than a teenager on prom night :bomb:!

I want to make a book of Ole Grayisms, that would be entertaining as hell.

I want to make a book of Ole Grayisms, that would be entertaining as hell.

We should probably give it to Chad before the event so that he can understand how to communicate with Bill as his team captain!! :laughing:

I can see mine begging to be set free in the back!

Love even the slightly inflated traffic in here. I know it's hard to stay interested in this thread's banter when you're not in the event. Hopefully as it draws closer the conversations between everyone on THP will pick up, cuz it really is a lot more fun that way.

Love even the slightly inflated traffic in here. I know it's hard to stay interested in this thread's banter when you're not in the event. Hopefully as it draws closer the conversations between everyone on THP will pick up, cuz it really is a lot more fun that way.

Just remember that with the other events buddy.

It will pick up! Remember the grandaddy thread before the event? Most don't because they weren't posting much, but when the event starts I promise tons of eyes will be on this just like all the other events in the past. We will live vicariously through all of you

Oh I know. I know you've mentioned this fact several times, and I couldn't agree more. And I struggle as an event outsider in the other ones just like everyone else. Seeing it from the other side now, I suppose I should make a concerted effort to change that.

Oh I know. I know you've mentioned this fact several times, and I couldn't agree more. And I struggle as an event outsider in the other ones just like everyone else. Seeing it from the other side now, I suppose I should make a concerted effort to change that.

Exactly. its hard to ask someone to do what you wont do yourself. That sounds worse in type than it does in my head because its not meant mean or harsh at all.
And I mean that about not just events full, but those that have not even had signups yet.

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

I just hope my iPhone battery can last long enough during the event to adequately update the threads!

I doubt it will. I have a recharge pack now but also looking at a battery phone case and maybe that fancy charger THP reviewed a while back that charges from the cart.

Are the carts at Championsgate electric?

Why thank you JB! I'm glad OG and I play the same flex driver. I can't wait to try it out and start begging him to let me have it.

These are yours.

sa4e7yte.jpg

I just hope my iPhone battery can last long enough during the event to adequately update the threads!

I doubt it will. I have a recharge pack now but also looking at a battery phone case and maybe that fancy charger THP reviewed a while back that charges from the cart.

Are the carts at Championsgate electric?

Yes they are.

Exactly. its hard to ask someone to do what you wont do yourself. That sounds worse in type than it does in my head because its not meant mean or harsh at all.
And I mean that about not just events full, but those that have not even had signups yet.

Doesn't sound mean at all, it's totally true. I'm totally guilty of it. I knew it before, but being in the event now I realize how bad it is. Don't want to say it doesn't promote the event well, but it doesn't give the event what it fully deserves, if that makes sense. We all love golf and this place, so these events should spark great convos whether we're in them or not.

I think the caption on JB's pick should have been "How do you like them apples!?" Such a cool photo.
I keep reminding myself that in less than 2 months I will be at the happiest place on earth... and it is right down the street from Disney

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Business Is About To Pick Up...

Stay tuned for tomorrow.
Some very special announcements.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw yes!

Back