Introducing Harry Arnett From Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With some of the THP Events featuring members of the Zoo Crew from Callaway Golf, we thought it would be a good idea to give you guys an introduction to them. We will kick it off this week with Harry Arnett and let him tell you what he does at Callaway.

You can find Harry on Twitter at @HarryArnettCG
You can read about #TheGrandaddy here

Nice to meet ya Harry.

One of the realest of the real when you meet him in person. Good people.

He's hilarious.

well that sounds like a wicked cool job!!

that sounds about right hehe

I feel like that is probably a good job description.

#BestJobEver

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

The best part about Harry? He is in person the same dude that we see in these videos that they do. Harry is a good one.

hahahaha typical Harry. Always funny, but always full of something....... hah!

Awesome. I hope i get to meet him in person at an event soon.

One of the most genuine people I have ever met. He says he doesn't work, but the dude works hard, and he will tell you everything you want to know about marketing and more.

He forgot to mention Callaway Talks, he definitely talks alot! :alien: Which I enjoy thoroughly.

Nice to meet ya Harry.

One of the realest of the real when you meet him in person. Good people.

This is the absolute truth.

Two things I vividly remember about Harry when we met him. First, the persona on the videos is absolutely real. It's not an act. Yet, he's so down to earth and approachable. It was very surprising to see.

Second, Harry was always focused on is and whether we were having a good time. You could not pass him without him asking if you were having fun.

Harry is the perfect leader for this group. I'm confident that the ZooCrew will make every THP event both amazing and memorable.

Good to meet you Harry

I like him admiting that he does not do anything looks like he can speak the truth sometimes

Seems like one cool Dude

Sounds like your typical boss.

Sounds like a great gig. Nice to meet you Harry. Thanks for hanging out with THP.

#theKing!

awesome job to say the least

Short,Sweet,Honest,to the point...........I will still only play Callaway and I'm glad he wasn't too off the subject.

Haha, Harry loves to be on video I think!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Haha almost seems believable but I know he works his tail off.

Harry,

If you ever need an office assistant to help you do nothing, give me a call! I'm pretty good about getting coffee, too! ha

Sounds like a great job to have!

Short, to the point, and funny. Love it.

Sounds exactly like what he did at the #Grandaddy! :alien:

Harrys a great guy and it's a honor to have met him

About what I expected, and I assume he's putting the same work ethic into preparing himself and his team for #TheKing :D

Back