Srixon #JourneyToBetter

ForTheLovOfGolf

Reaction score
Handicap
I don't know if there is a thread already started for this but if so, please disregard.

Has anyone else seen this and/or watched the first video? I found it pretty great, and had a lot of great advise to think about.

http://srixon.com/thejourney/

I did see that. Awesome little video that I could relate with.

I think they need to tie in their eight MC staffers.

That is very well done! It's a message that seems to speak directly to each and every golfer that really has a passion to improve.

It would be really cool if this were to happen. #JourneyToBetter is a great way to sum up the preparation and self-improvement we're all trying to make, whether it's for the King, The Morgan Cup, an Invitational, or just your game in general.

I think that's what makes it so great....it relates to everyone! I can't wait to see what the rest of them are like. He had so many great, inspirational, motivational things to say.

Gmac is the man.

I love that video, it speaks volumes.

The Journey To Better

The Journey To Better

I saw the video yesterday on tv. Pretty cool commercial and looking forward to seeing what else they come out with.

Ok this is different than what I saw yesterday. Haha. But still a great video and a great message. Gmac is one guy I would love to share a round if golf with.

That video is awesome. I love the way it was put together. I think it's pretty ingenious actually

Pretty cool, I'm a GMac fan. I love his scorecard holder.

I know there is an OCD thread but he takes everything out of his bag before each round. OCD?

Very cool and very well done, I like GMac a lot

Excellent video! Thank you for putting up a link. It is indeed a great message for every golfer.

A sneak peek of Srixon's t-shirt line for this series. I MUST have. Great message for their Morgan Cup staff and everyone that is working on their game.

6ejezete.jpg

A sneak peek of Srixon's t-shirt line for this series. I MUST have. Great message for their Morgan Cup staff and everyone that is working on their game.

6ejezete.jpg

I'm a huge fan of these videos and this entire campaign. Pretty awesome and I find myself counting down until the next one.

These are looking great, I might need one myself!

I don't know that I could choose among them. I think I like the middle designs, but the red one is cool too.

I don't know that I could choose among them. I think I like the middle designs, but the red one is cool too.

If I had to choose one it would be the middle one!

I need to have at least one shirt from this series! Very cool designs.

They have a website up with a twitter stream for the campaign.

My first problem is i have to get a twitter account! Darn bird

My first problem is i have to get a twitter account! Darn bird

Oh man, you should sign up. I use it strictly as a news source/business tool and it's great. No better way to get a steady stream of info on the industry and professional tours.

That's an awesome video. I've always been a fan of GMac, seems like a really down to earth, cool guy.

They're releasing a KB video on the 15th it says.

Back