Cobra Bio Cell and Bio Cell+ Irons Preview

I keep reading up on the + iron and was trying to see how they would compare against the TP CB's.

As luck would have it, the 7 irons have the exact same loft and offset. That helps give me an idea of what to expect. Just a neat factoid that I wanted to share.

I keep reading up on the + iron and was trying to see how they would compare against the TP CB's.

As luck would have it, the 7 irons have the exact same loft and offset. That helps give me an idea of what to expect. Just a neat factoid that I wanted to share.

You and your neat factoids. :alien:

I'm intrigued. You already knew that though.

#Cookie you have me wanted to pull the trigger on a BIO+ iron head on ebay also. I picked one up yesterday at Golfsmith and love the looks at address. I'm with Jman where I want the most forgiveness I can get, but the BIO+ just calls to me.

My plan just took an unexpected turn as apparently I purchased a fitting iron head.

Unsure what to do now. LOL

My plan just took an unexpected turn as apparently I purchased a fitting iron head.

Unsure what to do now. LOL

Lol! Um.....see if the guy who sold it to you has a shaft with the adapter. Or you can fashion something out of a tree felled my lightning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! Um.....see if the guy who sold it to you has a shaft with the adapter. Or you can fashion something out of a tree felled my lightning

No go on his end, and my adapter won't for this as this just has 2 grooves for teeth.

Oh well....lesson learned to pay a bit closet attention. I was all excited. Haha

No go on his end, and my adapter won't for this as this just has 2 grooves for teeth.

Oh well....lesson learned to pay a bit closet attention. I was all excited. Haha

I was excited for you. As a matter of fact I went out on the bay to look for one of my own.

I might stop by the PGA SS and see if they have a set I can demo for a few days.

I went and hit these and the ACP today and I'm really thinking a combo set may be in order. Man, you just can't go wrong with any cobra clubs right now

What shaft would you prefer if I was able to talk somebody into it? No promises

What shaft would you prefer if I was able to talk somebody into it? No promises

That would be sweet if you could swing it! I'm pretty open:

PX 5.5
PXi 5.5
KBS CTL stiff
KBS tour stiff
KBS tour 90 stiff

Anyone of those would be awesome.

That would be sweet if you could swing it! I'm pretty open:

PX 5.5
PXi 5.5
KBS CTL stiff
KBS tour stiff
KBS tour 90 stiff

Anyone of those would be awesome.

Going to try and get by there this weekend and will check for you. I hit the PXi 5.5 in both and, well, I already game them in my CMB's. A little biased maybe. I know they had #2-4 Will see if he is in a good mood.

Went and spoke to Dave, if he had a duplicate he would have given me one. Went and looked, but know luck. He took the list and is going to call Cobra on Tuesday to see if he can help out. Will let you know what he says.

Saw the Bio Cell's for the first time today and I'm amazed that you can't see all the tech on the back of the club when you hold it at address. They looked like a nice powerful iron. Have yet to find the + and am a little disappointed with the golf store.

Saw the Bio Cell's for the first time today and I'm amazed that you can't see all the tech on the back of the club when you hold it at address. They looked like a nice powerful iron. Have yet to find the + and am a little disappointed with the golf store.

Pluses are even better looking imo

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Definitely a personal thing.

Finally got a chance to swing the Bio Cell irons. Being a lefty it took a while. I am really impressed with this set and the stock shaft worked out the best for me. I am looking forward to getting more time in with these irons

Finally got a chance to swing the Bio Cell irons. Being a lefty it took a while. I am really impressed with this set and the stock shaft worked out the best for me. I am looking forward to getting more time in with these irons

Nice man. I bet jumping to these from what you had wouldn't be a difficult transition

Nice man. I bet jumping to these from what you had wouldn't be a difficult transition

I think it will be a nice and easy transition

hit the bio cell with the C-taper Lites and XP95's. My swing was off, but when I made good contact it felt incredibly soft. It's still early in the year, and I won't be able to demo these outside for another month or so, but I have to assume they will be in my bag at some point.

Bringing the Bio Cell+ irons with Matrix Programs to the course tomorrow.

Can't wait to hear more from you on the Bio Cell+ irons. I'm really liking what I'm hearing of this cobra line.

I am in love. Such a sweet combo. I was leaning toward the regular version, but there are is plenty of forgiveness packed + version. Going to be a fun couple of days.

Looking forward to the thoughts, these are on the radar for sure.

Will spend plenty of time with both on the range this morning.

Programs are the graphite offering from Matrix right?

Back