The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Oh sorry, I thought I saw something that he was traded for a pick??
Saints had not released him yet. They wanted to get something before he was to be released & they got a 5th rounder.

Oh sorry, I thought I saw something that he was traded for a pick??

You're right. Just saw headline. Going to read it now...

Wait, I forgot you'll have Schaub :)

John McClain, AKA Pancakes, thinks it is more and more likely that the Texans will keep him. Honestly, I wouldn't be upset. It would mean they would take Clowney and I still believe that Schaub is the best QB on the Texans.

the browns should offer a 5th rd pick for bryce brown now.

I'd like to see him as a Steeler. We let Dwyer go so we are in desperate need of a back up now.

Won't be available if Rams stay at #2, IMO. Which I don't think they will. Just sayin...

You believe the Rams go WR in the 1st round after taking 2 WRs in the 1st 3 rounds last year including their first pick?

You believe the Rams go WR in the 1st round after taking 2 WRs in the 1st 3 rounds last year including their first pick?

I have heard quite a few "experts" suggest they could take Watkins. I was pretty shocked by that also.

They won't. But Watkins is better than all of them.

I know I'm a Clemson homer, but Watkins will be one of the better WRs in the league pretty quickly.

Falcons don't need him at all, but I'd love to see him and Julio go against a defense.

John McClain, AKA Pancakes, thinks it is more and more likely that the Texans will keep him. Honestly, I wouldn't be upset. It would mean they would take Clowney and I still believe that Schaub is the best QB on the Texans.

I saw where he clarified. Schaub is still on the team, but will be released just not as soon as people want/think. $10mil cap number won't be carried this year and most likely he won't restructure.

They won't. But Watkins is better than all of them.

I know I'm a Clemson homer, but Watkins will be one of the better WRs in the league pretty quickly.

Falcons don't need him at all, but I'd love to see him and Julio go against a defense.

He might be...But you did say that Taj had a big future on Sundays last year too. I assume you meant as a pastor, because Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sundays. :D

The Rams just signed Saffold after a failed physical so another WR shouldn't be surprising.

He might be...But you did say that Taj had a big future on Sundays last year too. I assume you meant as a pastor, because Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sundays. :D

Haha.

Two different animals. I still think Boyd will have a long NFL career. He needs the right organization. Watkins will be a superstar.

Deano can tell you how good both of those players can be. I suspect he watched them against THE OSU a couple months ago.

Haha.

Two different animals. I still think Boyd will have a long NFL career. He needs the right organization. Watkins will be a superstar.

Deano can tell you how good both of those players can be. I suspect he watched them against THE OSU a couple months ago.

I watched both of them against FSU as well.

I watched both of them against FSU as well.

Which illustrates why Watkins (and frankly no one) shouldn't go to Oakland.

:Alien

Yes. If they keep the pick which I don't think I they will.

Haha.

No comment

As a Browns fan, what are you thoughts on Edelman?

i like him as a slot guy kt state alum....i dream of edelman in the slot, gordon, watkins at #4 and cameron at TE. i dont care who is throwing the ball in cle that would be sick.

And another Seahawk to Jacksonville - Chris Clemmons to sign today. No surprise there.

Steve Smith out of Carolina. Looks like Baltimore is hot after him.

Ill be honest and say I think Edelman is overrated. He needs a special QB to make him successful and unless the Browns find that quickly, he will be a waste. He is a tough guy and a decent route runner, but I think its funny when people view a guy like that is a big signing when up until this past year, he could not get on the field.

This year, with the Patriots complete lack of any receiving options he caught 100 balls or so. They had nobody and have shown that the quick out works for Brady (see Welker). Prior to that in 4 seasons combined I bet he didnt hit 100 catches. Im sure someone can look it up and tell me if I am right or not, but I think I am.

Yeah I don't think he is a star but he's an upgrade til the draft over what they have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back