#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Awesome. The strategy session Friday Night will be KEY

It sure will.
Each team captain has had a very large suite reserved by GolferGal and myself. We will be bringing in food and drinks for everybody to enjoy while going over the matchups with their captains.

Interesting twist for sure. So not only winning the match is important but now margin of victory is important. I like it.

A point every hole!? Holy smokes!
Awesome. The strategy session Friday Night will be KEY

Will it ever man. Non handicapped really adds another twist.

Announcement

We figured you guys would love them fast and furious today. So here is announcement #4 on the day.

Not only is it match play.
But EVERY HOLE is worth a point. Team with the most points at the end of #TheKing are declared Royalty!!!

# Royalty is in my future. Harry will be crowned #TheKing

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

If you have not tightened up your game.
Grab a teaching professional right now.
Get in anything that can save you some strokes. If you want to know what I mean, ask TexasHacker. You want to play well. You want to play the best you have ever played. And the results you will have to live with for a year!

Love following these events and all the excitement about it, what a Thursday opening salvo!

Ok, that is a cool twist and way to score it.

Announcement

Formats

Saturday Morning Round - Shamble Format
Saturday Afternoon Round - Alternate Shot Format
Sunday Morning Round - Singles

These are subject to change

Fun format breakdown and love that every hole counts. Keeps everyone fighting until the last hole is played.

Alternate shot is always a blast to play.

One agreement I always make with my partner in alternate shot.... "Sorry is not in our vocabulary"

holy smokes! I goto lunch and come back to loads of announcements and pure awesomeness.

I absolutley love alternate shot, maybe I am wierd but the few times I have played it have been a blast. I played Shamble format for the first time last year (they called it something else) and I really enjoyed that format as well, I thought it made me keep my focus more than your usual best ball type format because after the tee shot you had to play it out on your own the rest of the way and you couldnt get lazy and depend on your teammate(s) to bail you out.

I can honestly say that the mention of sitting in the team room and going over strategy and pairings and such give me goosebumps. I really don't knwo how I will even be able to swing the club on the 1st tee Saturday morning.

Oh, and getting all 54 holes in no matter how bad we are beating Chad's team is WONDERFUL!

I mean, this is the most ridiculously awesome golf related (almost any related) event in my life. It really can't get here fast enough.

I just want to say thanks to JB, GG, 441, Callaway and everyone who made this event possible...I simply cannot express my gratitude enough.

wow, explosion

every hole a point and basically the same format as the MC last year, freaking awesome!

Get in anything that can save you some strokes. If you want to know what I mean, ask TexasHacker. You want to play well. You want to play the best you have ever played. And the results you will have to live with for a year!

It's true.. I worked hard and thought my game was in good shape, but Finley took me down and he hasn't stopped if you haven't noticed.

Good luck boys! Grab a couple more range sessions and get that game tightened up

Awesome announcements today, this is really taking shape. The formats, and the points angle really add to The realness this is getting so close. Golf dome for lunch today, and then probably simulator this evening.

I see cabin fever has set in and you are losing your mind. Team Chad is going to crush your little dreams and asperations. I feel bad that it has to go donw like this but you guys with fall.
Hahaha Freddie is gonna get smoked. Picked the wrong team! I know what kind of teammate beags is since I went against him in the MC can't wait to get down there and destroy team chad.

was able to get some spy photo's of team Chad's Friday night War Room.

RadioSalon-19_zpsfde07218.jpg

Announcement

We figured you guys would love them fast and furious today. So here is announcement #4 on the day.

But EVERY HOLE is worth a point. Team with the most points at the end of #TheKing are declared Royalty!!!
That's a lot of points to be earned out there!

Martsy, please tweet that picture and include @Hackersparadise and I will retweet it.

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Just thought I'd put something in bold that stuck out to me the most.....

Announcement

I play this way with a buddy of mine. If you're down, you can always win some points back, and if you're ahead, you're keeping the pedal down, building as big a margin as you can.

What a great twist.

was able to get some spy photo's of team Chad's Friday night War Room.

RadioSalon-19_zpsfde07218.jpg

Funny, but we'll just look that much better when we win :)

Just thought I'd put something in bold that stuck out to me the most.....

I think it was the great Keanu who once said:

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever.

Sweet announcements on this today. This is going to be such an awesome event to follow along with. I have faith Team Chad is going to bring it home. Do work fellas!

Back