Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Hills alert! Greens were punched recently. Not horrible but slow and a little bumpy. Based on practice green. More from course coming.

This gives me an advantage on the field. I am used to slow, terrible greens at my local muni.

Sitting in the grill at The Hills tee time is 1:58. #It'sReal

Play well, guys.

I'm in route. I should be in Hilton head by dinner time. Probably hanging out with my dad tonight. I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow.

Safe travels, everybody.

Mikedean spoke with the course and they assured us it's only the practice greens, the course is in perfect shape for us. Hopefully v.man can update us some more on that soon.

Mikedean spoke with the course and they assured us it's only the practice greens, the course is in perfect shape for us. Hopefully v.man can update us some more on that soon.

big sigh of relief as I remember last year when they were just punched a few days before we teed of and that made the play rough.

This gives me an advantage on the field. I am used to slow, terrible greens at my local muni.

Wind is brutal! Doubled first two. Aren't they supposed to be the easy ones? You might want to lobby for a partner change.

Wind is brutal! Doubled first two. Aren't they supposed to be the easy ones? You might want to lobby for a partner change.

This is a great research project. Now you can tell me all the places not to hit it.

Have fun guys/gals. Super jealous of all of you!

So Ken, how are the greens? Are they punched?

Yes, but the greens on course are pretty well healed. Practice green scared me. Think the boys will find them okay based on first four holes.

Yes, but the greens on course are pretty well healed. Practice green scared me. Think the boys will find them okay based on first four holes.

Thanks for the scare and almost getting me fired :)

Travel safe everyone and enjoy the weekend. I will be following along

Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

yjuta9ab.jpg

Nber seven approach. About 170 in. Pretty hole

hey look Vman is in the fairway

#shocker

Ten more minutes of work. Just ten more minutes. Only eleven more, what the...?

So darn excited for this. Can't wait to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screw it, Im leaving, tired of staring out the window and daydreaming anyhow.

See some of you tonight
Some of you tomorrow
and some of you Saturday morning

Screw it, Im leaving, tired of staring out the window and daydreaming anyhow.

See some of you tonight
Some of you tomorrow
and some of you Saturday morning

I can't say first beer is on me cause someone will beat me to it, but the first beer after you see me is on me. Thanks for all the setup work on all these THP events Mike! Travel safe!

Hmmmm. Pink Lady Precepts may be in play this weekend.

Back