Introducing Jason Finley From Callaway Golf

Hey Jason glad to meet ya buddy. I hope you make it down to the King in April to play some golf with us :thumb:

Great Intro

brag much if your head was any bigger it would not fit in that office

I think its great that the guys are introducing themselves to THP. It's not often you see manufacturers mingling with your average internet hackers. Do you like moonlit walks on the beach? :act-up:

Just tried to watch the video and getting an error. Anyone else able to see it?

Nevermind... working now.

Love the quick intros! I can't help but wonder though...does Finley like to have fun? I hope that one day TH get's another crack at him after all the abuse he's taking haha.

Jason is a great guy. He's been with Callaway for a while now. He's grown with company and is a great ambassador for the Callaway. We've seen his wit and his trash talking around the forum. But he's in it to have a Great time, and enjoy this game in every way. It was a pleasure to meet and play with Jason at the grandaddy.

Love the quick intros! I can't help but wonder though...does Finley like to have fun? I hope that one day TH get's another crack at him after all the abuse he's taking haha.

He is a blast actually. And his laugh is infectious and will haunt you at the same time.

For all that crap he gives he seriously is a great guy. He would talk to me about anything I asked and you can tell how much he loves Callaway

He is a blast actually. And his laugh is infectious and will haunt you at the same time.
Truth! To this day

Ahoy, Jason! I would have serious doubts about keeping that record unblemished for the Dos.

Mr. Finley saved me from missing the first day of the Grandaddy! Glad he was up at 5AM the day I was to fly out to San Diego!!! He can talk all the smack he wants; he took care of me and got me there on time! Thanks again, Jason!

Mr. Finley saved me from missing the first day of the Grandaddy! Glad he was up at 5AM the day I was to fly out to San Diego!!! He can talk all the smack he wants; he took care of me and got me there on time! Thanks again, Jason!

I knew what was coming and did not want you to miss it. What else did I have to do at 5AM on a Sunday morning but help you?

I knew what was coming and did not want you to miss it. What else did I have to do at 5AM on a Sunday morning but help you?

A man who lives to serve. Truly amazing.

Welcome Jason! Calling out my boy TexasHacker may not be the best strategy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The #ZooCrew is killing the intros, at least they are good at something. All kidding aside it is very nice of them to come and introduce themselves and stay active on the forum.

Nice to meet you Mr Finley.

Oh man, Jason is awesome. Just awesome and has game to back it up.... although (if given the chance) I'll be MORE than thrilled to help make him 0-3 this year instead of 3-0. Just sayin'. LOL

Hilarious!!!

Thats hilarious

#ImAFan

Back