Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

I'll need to try these, minus deathmatch. I'd much prefer an objective over kill farming and dudes circling around for easy kills in the back.

Also the map "locker" has no vehicles on any game mode

You can also go into the server browser and filter infantry only servers

I do this all the time but rarely find any that are active. Might be other filters, but would much prefer this sometimes - getting endlessly 1-shotted by ridiculously skilled chopper pilots is frustrating.

Anything with a good single player story experience right now?

Anything with a good single player story experience right now?

I thoroughly enjoyed Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

Second Son comes out on the 21st and that will be an awesome single player game.

I thoroughly enjoyed Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

Second Son comes out on the 21st and that will be an awesome single player game.

Beat AC when it came out. Will have to look up Second Son. Thanks!

Every time I see the PS3 list it bums me out. Would love to play BioShock Infinite and Tomb Raider.

Free for March. Plus dead nation on PS4. Looking forward to giving that a whirl.

12844361714_d7394b78d2_z.jpg

Watch Dogs release date made official

May 27th

Really fighting internally about getting a PS4. Want one, Gamestop's trade in bonus for consoles is very sketchy though. Bonus only applies when they have systems in stock at the store. If they don't, you get regular trade in prices. Even if you just want to do a deposit towards the rest once they're in stock, they don't do anything. Promotion expires on the 24th or 26th if I recall.

Irritating enough to just want to laugh and enjoy my system until it crashes and burns.

Really fighting internally about getting a PS4. Want one, Gamestop's trade in bonus for consoles is very sketchy though. Bonus only applies when they have systems in stock at the store. If they don't, you get regular trade in prices. Even if you just want to do a deposit towards the rest once they're in stock, they don't do anything. Promotion expires on the 24th or 26th if I recall.

Irritating enough to just want to laugh and enjoy my system until it crashes and burns.

Have you called numerous gamestops in the area? You never know who has what.

Have you called numerous gamestops in the area? You never know who has what.

Haven't called, but stopped at the ones I saw on my drive home and they said the same thing: the day we get them in stock, we sell out. At least one guy was cool enough to tell me they get their deliveries in every Monday and Wednesday, so call those days and see if any came in. If so, they'll put one to the side long enough for me to come in and go from there. It just irks me a bit.

I am defintiely going LED, I got my eyes on two, both with good reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN40F...ref=sr_1_5?s=tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1392428413&sr=1-5

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-M401i-A...ref=sr_1_7?s=tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1392428413&sr=1-7

I hear that the Samsung has a pretty good Smart TV hub which makes me lean towards it, I have no experience with smart tv's so if I get one I would like to get one that has good system in place.

Just a question from an ignorant xbox one user. Why do you need a smart TV? Doesn't the PS4 have all the options a smart TV has? I know Xbox does.
On another topic, is it worth buying the Ps4 now, or should I wait a year or the next price drop? I will buy one eventually.

Just a question from an ignorant xbox one user. Why do you need a smart TV? Doesn't the PS4 have all the options a smart TV has? I know Xbox does.
On another topic, is it worth buying the Ps4 now, or should I wait a year or the next price drop? I will buy one eventually.

I have both, and personally, I see the Xbox One dropping well before the PS4. Just my opinion based on the overpriced launch and availability.

Also, I don't have a SmartTV and can use the PS4 just fine. Internet, Netflix, etc etc.

Just waiting for Amazon to restock these and I'll be all over this! Unfortunately that means another COD purchase as well.

Ps4 won't price drop until at least mid 2015

Ps4 won't price drop until at least mid 2015

Probably Xmas... But Ya if things are going good for why change it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Probably Xmas... But Ya if things are going good for why change it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Negative. Xb1 will likely drop at that time to be the same price as ps4,but Sony has no need to budge

I was hoping you could do that PS3 to Ps4 thing for the show but oh well I'll just wait till my internship is done and get the show on ps4

I was hoping you could do that PS3 to Ps4 thing for the show but oh well I'll just wait till my internship is done and get the show on ps4

Still pending announcement on happen. Some seem to think it will still happen.

The Show looks freaking incredible for PS4.
2436703-mlb14theshow_ps4_napoli.jpg

Do I see pieces of chicken in his beard? Too soon? Oh well, you won a World Series.

fantastic quality, pS4 graphics are gonna be killer

Rumor is a gamestop near me might have them in on Monday

Back