That's really cool to hear how connected they are.

Does the same apply on the putter side as well?

Putter is almost entirely tested/etc by Tour players.

Has there been anyone you have interviewed on Callaway Talks that you have been like "whoa, that interview was crazy".

Where do you see golf in 5 years?
I do see it evolving, but not in the way where the way the game is played is affected. But I do think we'll see courses/clubs loosen the mobile policies, tee times for 6 hole play, etc. We have to find ways to get people playing more and for the core, passionate golfer (YOU ALL!) to reach out and invite people in.

that's something I plan on doing, actually. I plan on finding 4 people this year who are "casual" golfers and converting them into freaky golf weirdos like us.

Thanks for taking the time to chat it up Harry. It is appreciated. With that said Team THP takes the DOS

Hopefully I am not too late to throw a question out there:

Regarding availability of items in Canada.

Are release dates generally different in Canada with different suppliers, for example places like GolfTown vs. Nevada Bobs Golf etc?

The reason I ask, If I drive 2 hours to GolfTown, Callaway's newest items are all available. But locally at a Nevada Bobs I am told that new Callaway gear still won't be available to them for weeks/months.

I really want to demo some new Callaway products, but the clubs just don't seem to be here even though we have a decent sized golf store here. SR and X2Hot balls aren't available in the golf store.... but I can find X2Hot on the shelves at Target LOL.

that shouldn't be the case. I don't know why that is but will find out.

Has there been anyone you have interviewed on Callaway Talks that you have been like "whoa, that interview was crazy".

Phil announcing on the show that he wanted to be an Olympic Athlete was crazy awesome. Getting the handmade clock from True Temper on the show was really cool too. Have had Paige Oktobur DM me asking to be on the show. If you don't know who she is, google her. And you can thank me later when she's on the program!

Harry, have you guys considered doing limited releases of things such as putter covers (waste management, masters) ? I know I have tried like heck to find them and they are impossible to get! I'm trying to collect the cool ones but it would be easier if y'all sold them in limited batches

Thanks for taking the time to chat it up Harry. It is appreciated. With that said Team THP takes the DOS

6 point margin of defeat is a big one to make up in just 12 months.

Harry, have you guys considered doing limited releases of things such as putter covers (waste management, masters) ? I know I have tried like heck to find them and they are impossible to get! I'm trying to collect the cool ones but it would be easier if y'all sold them in limited batches
Good point. We have and I think we'll probably do some of that going forward.

So y'all really toppled the 2013 lineup which I didn't think was possible. The BBA is just phenomenal. The Apex irons are ridiculous. What product are you MOST excited about for 2015?? Can you share at all?

Thanks for the questions! That was fun! We'll do that one again sometime soon!

Have a great weekend, everybody.

Thanks for stopping by Harry!

You're the man, Harry. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to step into our world.

Good point. We have and I think we'll probably do some of that going forward.

Oh man. We'll hold you to that Harry. That was be really awesome. I sure hope that comes true.

That was awesome! Always Harry. Have a great one!

So y'all really toppled the 2013 lineup which I didn't think was possible. The BBA is just phenomenal. The Apex irons are ridiculous. What product are you MOST excited about for 2015?? Can you share at all?
Nice try, Ramon! You know I am sworn to secrecy!

Thanks Harry Very cool deal

As one who loved the firmness of the Hex Black tour....which ball? (Swing Speed 110)

Thanks Harry, always fun reading your stuff

Well, the last time we checked, we only had 3 people living in their parents' basements. Which is actually a lot since nobody in Southern California on the coast has a basement. So they actually live in holes. In Sabella's case, he lives in a van down by the river.
I bet # is one of them so in his Into video he was transfuring his frustration on to us

Harry, thank you for spending some of your time this afternoon with us. Can't express how cool it is to have you answer our questions without pulling any punches.

Darn I got here too late!
I always wanted to know why no wood has ever been made with driver head size (440cc+) and 2 or 3 wood loft. Just for those of us who would like the teeing option...

Darn I got here too late!
I always wanted to know why no wood has ever been made with driver head size (440cc+) and 2 or 3 wood loft. Just for those of us who would like the teeing option...

Im not Harry, but Callaway now has the Big Bertha in 13.5* loft. With adjustable features you can raise and lower from there. Its pretty freaking awesom.

Wasn't here in time to ask questions, but read through it all. Thanks Harry! Very awesome of you to stop in for us.

Back