The 2014 cars sound awful. Truly awful!! I'm sure I'll get used to the new sound, but I don't want to!!!

This is gonna be a great season! The cars may sound awful, but it's great to see the drivers really battling with the car. It's how it should be!!! A couple of surprises. Vettel not get into Q3 when Ricciardo managed Q3 quite comfortably and Button being well out driven by his rookie team mate.

Great drives by Ricciardo and Magnussen!! What a session. Can't wait for the race tomorrow!!!!!

Great drives by Ricciardo and Magnussen!! What a session. Can't wait for the race tomorrow!!!!!

Ditto, I'd rather watch qualifying in 2014 than any race in 2013. Can't wait for tonight. I will say the new cars don't sound too bad when they're all on the track. I still do wish they were louder.

Anybody but Sebastian Vettel. Ugh

I would love to see somebody else win the championship this year but if he can win from 13th on the grid it will have to be a great drive.

I agree that the new cars sound awful but only when compared to the older ones. Especially if we were expecting them to sound similar to the last turbocharged motors before the ban in '89. I will always love that sound, but with them getting 1300+ hp something had to change.

I am excited to see how this new formula changes F1 for 2014. The cars looked fairly unstable in qualy yesterday but obviously there was not much grip out there. Less downforce with lots of torque sounds like a fun combination.

This race should be interesting, that is of course assuming Seb will not get to the front early and get away like he did the last ten races..

I would like like to see Kimi have some success back at Ferrari and I would like to see Vettel beaten badly by his new teammate however I know I'm asking a lot.

Vetted and Hamilton already out of the race. Ricardo and Magnusson at the front, quite the interesting start to the season. Not too sure about the sound of the cars, that might take a little while to get used to. I know it's totally a subjective thing, but the only way I can describe it is, they don't sound as fast.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I can't understand with all the testing they do they could've had so many problems today. Great first race though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Other than Ferrari finally being fast again, I keep hoping more manufacturers would jump back in.

Good to see Ferrari may have a competitive car this season, but going from this last weekend that Mercedes is going to take some beating.

I'm an occasional watcher. It's tough when the races are on at 6 in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's nice to see that Ferrari has gotten a little more competitive, but man if those Mercedes cars can stay reliable I don't see the other manufacturers being able to keep up with them.

Lewis is gonna walk away with the title this season. He's far more confident and more importantly calmer than last season. The Merc's are untouchable.
Christian Horner is coming across as a complete idiot! Calling for the FIA to implement engine equalizing measures. This guy must have serious amnesia covering the last 7 or 8 years!!!
As a big McLaren fan, terrible to see them so far off the pace. That Honda engine is just awful!!!

Lewis is gonna walk away with the title this season. He's far more confident and more importantly calmer than last season. The Merc's are untouchable.
Christian Horner is coming across as a complete idiot! Calling for the FIA to implement engine equalizing measures. This guy must have serious amnesia covering the last 7 or 8 years!!!
As a big McLaren fan, terrible to see them so far off the pace. That Honda engine is just awful!!!

I think that Honda will get it figured out though. They've had fantastic engines in the past.

I'm sure they will, but it won't be this year.

It appears Bernie is in agreement with Horner about some sort of equalization measures.

Too much politics. I hope some of the teams put up a fight.

Anybody watch Malaysia? It was a great race especially after how bad Australia was. It was cool to watch how pumped Seb was on the podium. Watching Ferrari put it to Mercedes was great too, I've got high hopes for this year now.

I'm sure more optimistic about this season seeing someone actually catch and pass the silver arrows. Go Ferrari!!

Back