will do. I've been looking for something as quality as fivepawns but not quite as pricey... strangely the elvis flavor wasn't listed on their site, but I found it on an e-cig site and ended up ordering 6 different of joe's flavors. 15ml bottles so not too much investment if I don't like one or two of them. I'm not into overly sweet flavors except on occasion. I do like the more mellow ones, but not necessarily tobacco... I'm too picky I think. Joe's had quite a few that fit my tastes at least by description. fingers crossed

I've got a good Elvis recipe if any of you do your own mixing. Peanut Butter, Double Chocolate and Banana Cream. Good stuff.

will do. I've been looking for something as quality as fivepawns but not quite as pricey... strangely the elvis flavor wasn't listed on their site, but I found it on an e-cig site and ended up ordering 6 different of joe's flavors. 15ml bottles so not too much investment if I don't like one or two of them. I'm not into overly sweet flavors except on occasion. I do like the more mellow ones, but not necessarily tobacco... I'm too picky I think. Joe's had quite a few that fit my tastes at least by description. fingers crossed
i like joe's i have a more than a few of them but i like the sweet juices
the cup of joe is very good but man does it gunk up wicks haha
brown sugar peaches and pears is my fave
delusional tastes exactly like a tootsie roll

which ones did you pick up besides the elvis?

I've got a good Elvis recipe if any of you do your own mixing. Peanut Butter, Double Chocolate and Banana Cream. Good stuff.

I've been wanting to try it. after seeing how one of the local guys does it - brewing, steeping, aging, etc... I'm not sure I have the patience to produce something as high quality as what he does :D

I've been wanting to try it. after seeing how one of the local guys does it - brewing, steeping, aging, etc... I'm not sure I have the patience to produce something as high quality as what he does :D

It's pretty simple really. Calculate the amount of each ingredient based on the percentage in the recipe and mix it up.

Fruity flavors typically don't need more than a few hours of steeping but tobacco flavors and some others need to sit at least a week before they are really good.

i like joe's i have a more than a few of them but i like the sweet juices
the cup of joe is very good but man does it gunk up wicks haha
brown sugar peaches and pears is my fave
delusional tastes exactly like a tootsie roll

which ones did you pick up besides the elvis?
heh well the ones I picked are mostly sweet. jsut hoping for not *too* sweet I guess. for instance I love dr pepper as a drink but the ejuice not so much

from my order:
Orange Dreamsicle by FlavorZ 15ml
Mocha Joe FlavorZ
Peanut Butter Cup by FlavorZ 15ml
XTC Red - FlavorZ Strawberry Cheescake
Banana Mango Peach Smothie 15ml
Elvis 15ml FlavorZ by Joe

It's pretty simple really. Calculate the amount of each ingredient based on the percentage in the recipe and mix it up.

Fruity flavors typically don't need more than a few hours of steeping but tobacco flavors and some others need to sit at least a week before they are really good.

this guy makes his own extracts and has apparently tried over a dozen different kinds of vanilla beans (for example). He ages some in barrels, some in plastic, tries different methods for flavor stability... crazy stuff. The last time I was in his shop I brought him a Young's Double Chocolate beer and challenged him to replicate that flavor. I think he can do it!

I think I could handle mixing flavors but I'm just afraid I wouldn't be able to come close to the quality that someone like you or he does. maybe I should just try it, I dunno

this guy makes his own extracts and has apparently tried over a dozen different kinds of vanilla beans (for example). He ages some in barrels, some in plastic, tries different methods for flavor stability... crazy stuff. The last time I was in his shop I brought him a Young's Double Chocolate beer and challenged him to replicate that flavor. I think he can do it!

I think I could handle mixing flavors but I'm just afraid I wouldn't be able to come close to the quality that someone like you or he does. maybe I should just try it, I dunno

Yeah that sounds like more effort than I care for. I know a lot of people extract their own tobacco too.

I like simple! lol

heh well the ones I picked are mostly sweet. jsut hoping for not *too* sweet I guess. for instance I love dr pepper as a drink but the ejuice not so much

from my order:
Orange Dreamsicle by FlavorZ 15ml
Mocha Joe FlavorZ
Peanut Butter Cup by FlavorZ 15ml
XTC Red - FlavorZ Strawberry Cheescake
Banana Mango Peach Smothie 15ml
Elvis 15ml FlavorZ by Joe
the orange dreamsickle is my girls fave
we also have the banana mango

Russ,

The magneto you bought, was that complete or did you have to do some work to it? I want to buy that but have no clue how to do any mod stuff.

Russ,

The magneto you bought, was that complete or did you have to do some work to it? I want to buy that but have no clue how to do any mod stuff.
the magneto is just the mod that houses the battery... you'd still have to get some sort of atomizer to put on top of it and it can accommodate any tank/rebuildable/carto/atomizer that will fit with a 510 connection

my brother just picked up his smoktek magneto and put an aspire nautilus tank on it and its very nice... no need to build anything just add e-liquid and vape
mine however is a rebuildable dripping atomizer that you actually have to either have someone or yourself build a coil wicking combo but make very very sure you trust the guy building your coil or it could get dangerous

picked up a sentinel m16 mod yesterday
not as good as the magneto in the firing button and the locking ring dept
but it hits pretty good. the voltage drop on both devices are very minimal

picked up a sentinel m16 mod yesterday
not as good as the magneto in the firing button and the locking ring dept
but it hits pretty good. the voltage drop on both devices are very minimal

Nice. Question: Are you buying originals or clones? I've been looking, but I can't dream of affording an original mech, they get quite pricey.

all my stuff is original except for my dripper. I do have a bit of buyer's remorse on the mechanical I bought, but there is no denying the build quality

the magneto is just the mod that houses the battery... you'd still have to get some sort of atomizer to put on top of it and it can accommodate any tank/rebuildable/carto/atomizer that will fit with a 510 connection

my brother just picked up his smoktek magneto and put an aspire nautilus tank on it and its very nice... no need to build anything just add e-liquid and vape
mine however is a rebuildable dripping atomizer that you actually have to either have someone or yourself build a coil wicking combo but make very very sure you trust the guy building your coil or it could get dangerous

Yeah, no stores around me. I have to order online or visit a shop when I frequent when I am in Myrtle. I am now using the smok tech atty and a smaller cigarish size battery. BUT it's just not cutting it for me and I am still craving the real deal. I think it's really just the hit I need? Wish I had a shop I could visit in my area.

Yeah, no stores around me. I have to order online or visit a shop when I frequent when I am in Myrtle. I am now using the smok tech atty and a smaller cigarish size battery. BUT it's just not cutting it for me and I am still craving the real deal. I think it's really just the hit I need? Wish I had a shop I could visit in my area.

Try a rebuildable with cotton wick and either a variable voltage/wattage device or a mech. If you build your coil right, you can get bigger hits. Now, remember there are 4000+ chemicals in the real deal, and part of the process of quitting is getting over those. Nicotine is absorbed differently when vaping than when smoking. I still craved and used the real deal all of the time until I got my dripper. Now the cravings for the real deal are gone. Gonna get my a Kayfun next, but I'm looking at a clone since I can't afford the 100+ cost of the real deal, no matter how much I prefer to use the real deal.

Nice. Question: Are you buying originals or clones? I've been looking, but I can't dream of affording an original mech, they get quite pricey.
man originals are pricey and i cant afford that and golf and guns... all my stuff is clones but i do alot of research before getting them and i make sure to stick with 1 to 1 clones and not the 1 off clones... $50 a mod is much easier on the wallet than $200-$300 and up
if you are still craving then you might need to buy juices with higher nicotine content or a set up that produces a lot more vapor to deliver the nicotine to your system better...
craving has to do with the nicotine absorption... if its a physical craving
only time or an equal amt of nicotine can calm the cravings
if you are far from a shop my advice is to not go with rebuildables unless you do a lot... i mean a lot of research on how to diy
id say if i were in your shoes and the internet is one of your only options...
id look into getting a $40 magneto with a $12/$15 sony vtc 30amp 18650 battery and a $40 aspire nautilus tank... fill it with some of your fave juice at a decent nicotine level
works great for my brother and he's at 16-18mg of nicotine... used to smoke 2 packs of camel unfiltered a day during his 2 tours in afghanistan

if you are still craving then you might need to buy juices with higher nicotine content or a set up that produces a lot more vapor to deliver the nicotine to your system better...
craving has to do with the nicotine absorption... if its a physical craving
only time or an equal amt of nicotine can calm the cravings
if you are far from a shop my advice is to not go with rebuildables unless you do a lot... i mean a lot of research on how to diy
id say if i were in your shoes and the internet is one of your only options...
id look into getting a $40 magneto with a $12/$15 sony vtc 30amp 18650 battery and a $40 aspire nautilus tank... fill it with some of your fave juice at a decent nicotine level
works great for my brother and he's at 16-18mg of nicotine... used to smoke 2 packs of camel unfiltered a day during his 2 tours in afghanistan

I agree with this - I didn't take into account not having access to a store.

Holy crap!!!! to the bolded,underlined section.

I agree with this - I didn't take into account not having access to a store.

Holy crap!!!! to the bolded,underlined section.
his time in the army was no joke haha. hes still a bit off but hes a good guy. lucky he just chain vapes now haha

his time in the army was no joke haha. hes still a bit off but hes a good guy. lucky he just chain vapes now haha

Good thing. I smoked up to 3 packs a day the one year I spent in college, because I didn't go to class very often(ok, never), but I felt it after a while and had to cut back. I couldn't imagine doing non-filters at 2 PAD.

Back on topic, I'm thinking about picking me up a kayfun, but since I cna't afford the cash for an original, I'm looking at either an EHPro or Tobeco clone. Heard good things about both, but still trying to find a good price.

Good thing. I smoked up to 3 packs a day the one year I spent in college, because I didn't go to class very often(ok, never), but I felt it after a while and had to cut back. I couldn't imagine doing non-filters at 2 PAD.

Back on topic, I'm thinking about picking me up a kayfun, but since I cna't afford the cash for an original, I'm looking at either an EHPro or Tobeco clone. Heard good things about both, but still trying to find a good price.
which kayfun? and have you compared it to the russian clone yet?

which kayfun? and have you compared it to the russian clone yet?

Looking for the Lite Plus if I can find one for less than $50, I'm broke. Have not looked at the Russian yet, although, if I could afford one, I'd get that instead. Some places have the Tobeco and EHpro models with an entirely clear tank, which appeals to me, as I don't pay attention to juice often enough. Can't tell you how many wicks I've burned up in my dripper. :banghead:

Last edited:
the russian is actually more than the original around here. I picked up both of my real deal kayfuns for $99 each at a retail store. That place doesn't sell clones. Another shop that does sell clones had the russian for $109. go figure

the russian is actually more than the original around here. I picked up both of my real deal kayfuns for $99 each at a retail store. That place doesn't sell clones. Another shop that does sell clones had the russian for $109. go figure

I wish, I can find those prices online, but around here there's only one store I know of that carries the real deal. They have the Kayfun for $130ish. Don't think they carry the Russian since it's a "clone".

I wish, I can find those prices online, but around here there's only one store I know of that carries the real deal. They have the Kayfun for $130ish. Don't think they carry the Russian since it's a "clone".
man i cant even believe "fake cigarettes" can cost as much as golf haha
im thinking of picking up a patriot clone for $20 online

Back