PING Ketsch counterbalanced

Reaction score
Handicap
As many of you probably know, there is a new PING putter coming out next month called the Ketsch. It is out on Tour already (I think Lee Westwood does/has used one) and so it got me thinking about whether PING would make this one counterbalanced, ala the hideous (to me) but very smooth and well balanced Senita B.

In an attempt to find out more, I tweeted Marty Jertsen, their Director of Product Development, and while his full response can be found at the link (https://twitter.com/jertybird/status/446161917132804096) bottom line is YES they will be offering the Ketsch in CB as a special order, though he mentioned some Golf Galaxy's will have them in store as well. No word on pricing or release date for counter balance option. I thought I would pass along the good news!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers for this. Had just read a review online about this putter and was going to look into buying it, hope it hits the UK stores soon as it sounds worth a try!

Looks like it will retail atapprox £200 so around $300, although I would bet it will be better value in the US as most clubs are!

Just read that tweet!

Thanks

Very cool i like the look of that putter

I bought this putter today and look forward to getting it out on the course soon. I spent hours at Golf Galaxy today rolling putts with all the PING, Scotty, Bettinardi and Seemore putters that I liked. The counterbalanced Ketsch emerged as the clear favorite. Time to go practice some 4 footers.

Back