Win one of 20,000 SpeedBlade 6 irons

Guys if anyone wants mine, I've played couple rounds with it and learned I love it! It's RH stiff with no changes made. If you'd like it pm me and just pay to ship and it's yours.

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Guys if anyone wants mine, I've played couple rounds with it and learned I love it! It's RH stiff with no changes made. If you'd like it pm me and just pay to ship and it's yours.

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

PM sent. I'm curious how these stack up.

Great to see a bunch more THPers getting in on this. We're well represented in this deal, for sure! I've had mine in the bag for a couple of rounds. It's so much lighter feeling than my RBZ 6-iron that it's still taking some getting used to. Good shots are definitely good. I'm going to have to hit the range one of these days and hit them both alternately to see how they really stack up.

Just got my message! We'll see in a few days!

I hit mine cold for 5 balls last Saturday during my son's lesson, and I could tell just in those shots that this is something significantly different from my current iron. I need some time on the range to play with it more.

I received a email as well, finally one something from this site.
Hopefully this can brighten my day since we just released demarcus ware today ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my email today while driving to Miami. Delivery in 3-5 business days.

Haven't heard anything yet, not even the $10 coupon. Hope I get something

My wife said a TaylorMade box arrived today. Wonder what it could be as I never received an email about being selected for the SpeedBlade 6i

Just got my email today, mid week next week for pickup, this will help to make the decision between Ping i25, S55 and the speedblades an interesting Dilemma!

I've only gotten to play 1 round with it so far, but this club is crazy long. I'm considering using it to replace the 5 iron in my current setup (TM 300 forged, (2001 model). I hit the speedblade 6 a good bit farther than my current 5, due to loft and technology (speedblade 6i 26.5* vs. TM 300 forged 5 iron 27*). The only thing is the added offset in the speedblade tends to promote more of a draw with my normal swing, so I really had to focus on holding it off a bit.

That being said, when I flew my tee shot over the green on a 180 yard par 3, I was impressed. The feel and distance in this iron is really something else, and the trajectory belies the 26.5 degrees of loft. The ball lands very soft.

Yes! Just got my e-mail!

Tapping Away

Darn you guys still getting emails haha im jealous!! The time ive spent with these has been amazing. Definitely plan on pulling the trigger soon

ITS HERE.

u7ydevyr.jpg

rudypu8y.jpg

Got my email - waiting in my Iron..,

Mine arrived last week. Have to take and get it lengthened and bent to fit

Just got mine yesterday. Gonna play on Saturday morning so I will see how it is then.

Mine arrived today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be warm enough to hit the range on Friday so I can compare it against my current 6i.

Mine arrived yesterday. I am appalled at the number of these for sale (still in wrapper) on eBay. A few people have even "sweetened the deal" by adding the Project A balls which were also a freebie. This kind of stuff makes me mad.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I never got an email regarding if I won or not after I entered numerous times. I think it may have ended with no official response. Disappointed that I was left in the dark about this.

I think if I had a heavier shaft, I'd really like this club, but it's just too light for me in stock form. Contact feels very good when I catch one, but it's hard for me to feel controlled with this light of a swing weight. I'm sure I could get used to it if I played a set for a while, but the feel is really foreign to me at this time.

I think if I had a heavier shaft, I'd really like this club, but it's just too light for me in stock form. Contact feels very good when I catch one, but it's hard for me to feel controlled with this light of a swing weight. I'm sure I could get used to it if I played a set for a while, but the feel is really foreign to me at this time.

I agree with this. The pured shots feel so good though!

On one hand, my best swings were also my best tempo swings, but I'm guessing upon fitting, I'll end up with a heavier shaft than the stock. The range I go to has changed over to flight restricted balls, or so I've been told, but the Speedblades were definitely longer than my trusty '06 Berthas. Hitting these again (hit once at a demo event), convinces me this is the year I throw down for new irons + hybrids.

I don't remember when I signed up if the shaft material type was an option. Were they all graphite with flex the only option available?

I don't remember when I signed up if the shaft material type was an option. Were they all graphite with flex the only option available?

If i remember right you could pick from steel or graphite, and regular or stiff flex.

If i remember right you could pick from steel or graphite, and regular or stiff flex.

That's correct. My S flex steel club came yesterday.

Back