What is the longest driver you have ever regularly gamed?

I still have it. I've re-shafted it multiple times. Just never was the same.

Like Sampson cutting his hair huh? Stinks when that happens. Fireworks then fizzle.

Longest & most consistent (if it wasn't it would not be my current driver)... Callaway X-Hot Pro

Last edited:
J40 when I hit it on the screws. AMP Cell for long and straight.

Driver with my longest drive - Cobra Long Tom 48" Blackbird shaft-343yds
Longest consistency -Ping G25 my gamer definitely repeatable distance with an imperfect swing....

J40 when I hit it on the screws. AMP Cell for long and straight.

My FIR percentage was probably DOUBLE with this in the bag last year from what it had been before.

Driver with my longest drive - Cobra Long Tom 48" Blackbird shaft-343yds
Longest consistency -Ping G25 my gamer definitely repeatable distance with an imperfect swing....

My best friend has this driver and says the SAME exact thing.

My FIR percentage was probably DOUBLE with this in the bag last year from what it had been before.

Feels so much better standing in the box when you know the ball will likely end up in the fairway.

Feels so much better standing in the box when you know the ball will likely end up in the fairway.

Yup. But we digress. This might be a topic for another thread :alien:

Longest: Adams Speedline F11. Consistently Long: Nike Covert

adams_speedline_f11_driver.jpg

Nike-VRS-Covert-Drivers-Tour.jpg

Found i can still swing my old 07' TM Burner TP with Accra XT60 (XS), the best of the 5-6 drivers i have.

Had three of the longest back, to back drives i have had in a looooong time this past weekend. AVG. of the three was 298, thanks to one that measured in at 311, best i could do last year with the Adams that's in my sig was about 285.

Longest ever - Taylormade Rocketballz (just couldn't get used to how light it was)
Consistent - Taylormade R11S

My Callaway X-Hot with this MP4 UST saft is the longest that I have ever played, I'm an senior golfer and I hit a 260 yard shot with it that was by far my best.

Titleist 910 D2, for both. My only 300+ yard drive, and it has been consistently the longest.

Sent from my RM-875_eu_finland_208 using Tapatalk

Longest was the Rocketballz Tour, just couldn't buy a FIR. The R1 is a bit shorter but MUCH more forgiving. Looking forward to giving my new 910 D2 some range time.

Both for me would be the Taylormade Burner Superfast. The black one that Sneds was rocking for awhile. That club was a bomber for me.

Leaving the X2 Hot out as I've only gamed it twice, but it might be a contender in both categories.

Longest drive ever - Nike SQ2 Sumo 5900. That's right, the big ugly noisy square one... :D
Longest Consistently - OG Cleveland Classic with the Kusala Blue

Extra Credit - Most accurate in memory is the R1, which is why it hasn't hit the marketplace yet.

Ever since I set my r11 to 8* it is both for me. Been winning longest drive holes ever since at outings. Waiting to see if the SLDR can knock it out of my bag this spring.

TM 320 with graffolloy prolite 3.5 regular 8.5* Thing was a cannon... I hit so many long drives with this club.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I am going to have a sneaking suspicion it will be my Big Bertha Alpha. I mean when you get fit for it by the best in the biz it's gotta be good right?

I think the R11 I had awhile ago was long to but just never knew where it was going.

Longest with a Titleist 909D2. Longest consistently was the R1. By far.

Longest Ever - Big Bertha
Longest Consistently - Big Bertha

Might be having a battle of the Bertha's coming up to settle that score for me, but Bertha wins in every category I could want.

910D3 with Kai'Li.

1. What driver was in the bag for the longest drive you ever hit
2. What was the longest driver consistently?
1 = Callaway Razr-Fit 8.5°
2 = Callaway Razr-Fit 8.5°
(What am I playing now? That's right Callaway Razr-Fit 8.5°)

My current one. Taylormade R-11

Longest and Consistent for me has been the Titleist 910D2. But I have the Cobra Amp Cell in play this year ( as soon as the snow melts) - so my answer could change in a couple of months.

Back