Official Hole In One Thread

Congrats! I would of loved to see the excitement on the tee

Just saw the post yesterday by Floor-is, huge congratulation on the HIO and on the albatross. That is some kind of crazy.

Mine was on June 10, 2013. I had just come back from the Advanced Placement Psychology reading in Kansas City and gotten new 3 and 4 classic hybrids from Cleveland Golf. After a day and a half of rain, I finally got to go out to Wild Turkey Trace and play with the new sticks. Was rusty early and was 5 over through seven. The eighth hole plays about 154 yards over a large pond. I took the 4 hybrid, took one easy practice swing and let fly. Ball hits the front of the green, one bounce, two feet of roll and draino. I knew that I had hit the green and would have a birdie opportunity. Surprised with the ball reaction. Sent the information to Cleveland Golf--they sent me a certificate, hole in one key chain, a sleeve of Q Stars and decals that are now on my car. Had to buy pops for my playing partners. Worth every bit of the money spent. Almost had a second one later that same day while playing with one of my golfers with the 3 hybrid on the backside. I guess a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.

Mine was on June 10, 2013. I had just come back from the Advanced Placement Psychology reading in Kansas City and gotten new 3 and 4 classic hybrids from Cleveland Golf. After a day and a half of rain, I finally got to go out to Wild Turkey Trace and play with the new sticks. Was rusty early and was 5 over through seven. The eighth hole plays about 154 yards over a large pond. I took the 4 hybrid, took one easy practice swing and let fly. Ball hits the front of the green, one bounce, two feet of roll and draino. I knew that I had hit the green and would have a birdie opportunity. Surprised with the ball reaction. Sent the information to Cleveland Golf--they sent me a certificate, hole in one key chain, a sleeve of Q Stars and decals that are now on my car. Had to buy pops for my playing partners. Worth every bit of the money spent. Almost had a second one later that same day while playing with one of my golfers with the 3 hybrid on the backside. I guess a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.
Awesome what a great read man many congrats to you!

Wow congrats man!!! And that's awesome it was with a Cleveland Club and that Cleveland did all that for you. Great Job, hopefully I can join the list some day.

I finally got my first Ace! I just moved out here to Oak Harbor, Wa. and decided to play the Navy course. It was a windy, chilly, wetter-than-I-should've-been-playing kind of day. I came up to this neat, up hill par 3. Blind shot up to the green. About 125 to front, 134 to pin. Figured I would just move the ball up there with a PW. Caught the ball just below the equator and popped it up the hill. Thought to myself, "Oh well, it's up there at least". Played another ball and walked up. I looked for the 1st for 10 minutes and couldn't find it. Played the 2nd and put it in and low and behold, there was the first. It figures that no one was out there, but I still whooped it up!
Rob

Awesome, congrats Rob!!

Congratulations Rob!!

Congrats Rob!

Nice! Congrats Rob!

Congrats rob

Congrats Rob!

Awesome Rob! Congrats!

Congrats!!!!! That is one of my biggest goals each year, I am pretty sure when it happens ill be by myself. Congrats Navyhacker!!!
I finally got my first Ace! I just moved out here to Oak Harbor, Wa. and decided to play the Navy course. It was a windy, chilly, wetter-than-I-should've-been-playing kind of day. I came up to this neat, up hill par 3. Blind shot up to the green. About 125 to front, 134 to pin. Figured I would just move the ball up there with a PW. Caught the ball just below the equator and popped it up the hill. Thought to myself, "Oh well, it's up there at least". Played another ball and walked up. I looked for the 1st for 10 minutes and couldn't find it. Played the 2nd and put it in and low and behold, there was the first. It figures that no one was out there, but I still whooped it up!
Rob

Rob
NICE!!! Congrats!!

Congrats dude!

Congrats Rob!!

Congratulations Rob!!

Congrats. Cant wait til I get one

Congrats Navy!!! Still waiting for my first!

I was by myself on my only hole in one but it was still an amazing moment for me. Congratulations dude! Good thing you played a second ball haha.

Congrats NavyHacker!!

Congrats Navy!!

Back