The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out recently that the wife and I are expecting a baby boy in September. New golf buddy!!!! So pumped!!! Had to share with the THP family

Found out recently that the wife and I are expecting a baby boy in September. New golf buddy!!!! So pumped!!! Had to share with the THP family

Awesome, congratulations!!

Congrats. That's so awesome.

My son made me a birthday card and waited until he woke up this morning to give it to me. Such an awesome way to start the day. Can't wait to go home and have my birthday dinner with the fam
That is awesome, happy birthday!
Congrats!

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My Golf Course Opened Today!!!!! So Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Golf Course Opened Today!!!!! So Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky! Mine doesn't open until April 1.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Shutting down my work phone and computer for almost a full week. Looking forward to some sun, golf, and good friends this weekend.

Just got done taking a test worth 1/3 of my grade in the class. Pretty sure I took it to the woodshed.

Also, just got a little more homework to do then off to the driving range for the first time this season in Michigan.

A 2 part HHJJ for me, and I'm so relieved.

Got promoted to a new position at work today. Going to be a crazy hectic transition period, but in the end I see a while lot of upside.

Congrats Neb!

Good stuff Neb. Congrats!

The wife just informed me that we have enough Staple reward $$$ to buy the 64gb iPad mini I want with $0 out of my pocket.

Love the perks of her job.

Love my mini!!

Got promoted to a new position at work today. Going to be a crazy hectic transition period, but in the end I see a while lot of upside.

Congrats Neb...lots of good job stuff going on here lately. Love to see it.

My home course opens tomorrow!

Without fear of sounding Mushy, I sit here tonight with a HUGE smile on my face.

Last weekend in Hilton Head was amazing, got to see old friends again, and make some new ones!
Selected for a forum testing of the Ghost Spider Si putter
Got to make a trip my wife wanted to make happen for 17 years (even if it was only to see a lighthouse)
Won an incredible Nead Putter ( Still Cant believe)!

I get to go 4 for 4 in Bridgestone invitationals this year, getting into Lake Charles event today

I get to go to the Masters practice round on Tuesday (8TH) because of an awesome THPer (gcruz86)
I get to tee it up with THPers prior to that practice round in Columbia, SC

I am in a scramble the following Saturday with 16 (or More ) THPers!

I simply cannot believe all this awesome happening to me, I feel incredibly fortunate, humbled, and proud to call THP home.

This place is truly like no other place!

Thank you everyone who does their part to make this place so special, not only for me, but for everyone.

Thank you!
CJ

Awesomeness CJ, just awesomeness dude.

Ur awesome dude glad u get to experience so much. There's nothing like these anywhere!

Congrats CJ. Man good things come to good, genuine people!

Good day at work today. Day 4 in the books, boss is gone until Tuesday and has given me some "make work" projects to get me more familiar with the products we produce. Feeling much better about the job change, starting to get into a groove again.

I really missed my routine. Luckily we have started forming a new routine.

Oh, and done @ 2:30pm on Fridays will be freeking awesome tomorrow!

What do I miss most though? I used to go shopping/lunch every day at noon. Now? I sit at my desk and THP and have lunch. A bit of a trade-off. Saving money and a bit more THP time.

My son played in a school competition yesterday, he was the only one from his school and played with kids from other kids around the province. They played 9 holes with the tee's set up in the fairway for them all, because they were young and some of them had never played before. I was bummed I couldn't go with him but my wife did and said he played really well and he was doing what I have been teaching him, so proud. He shot a 61 for his 9 holes and then they had a putting comp and he won a hat and some chips and a drink, he was happy as.

Good Stuff Brad!!

glad the new job is coming around for you!

That's awesome stuff CJ.

Just got back from the vet with Duke. He is doing so well!!! His breathing sounded better, no fluid in his lungs, his heart beat was better, the doctor seemed very pleased. We go back in 4 months for another ultrasound, and in the meantime we just have to monitor him.

The big thing right now is getting him past the 6 month mark. I couldn't ask last time because I was too upset, but I asked the vet this time what his life expectancy was. He said it's hard to tell, but on average a dog with his condition is about 6 months to a year. HOWEVER, in his experience, if they make it past 6 months with no issues, then he has seen many dogs live out their natural life as long as the meds keep working and we take care of him properly, which we know we do.

So, we just need to get past that 6 month mark. Right now, he's right on track, I couldn't be happier.

that's great news that he is doing better. Been waiting to hear that update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back